• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Happens to Trish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rend

Necromancer
I got it, I know why Trish isn't in DMC 2......she's not accompanying Dante in DMC 2 because she's back home taking of Dante jr. and lil Trish......yup

heh heh heh

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Rend;19396 said:
I got it, I know why Trish isn't in DMC 2......she's not accompanying Dante in DMC 2 because she's back home taking of Dante jr. and lil Trish......yup

heh heh heh

That would be nice but taking into account the Dante's house is in fact "Devils Never Cry" it wouldn't work, since Lucia waits there for Dante in the credits of DMC2, and a motorcycle arrives outside, probably Dante:lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Trish67;17914 said:
I'm asking what happens to Trish after Devil May Cry 2. She appears in the game as a playable character, i heard something about her being trapped in the underworld/demon-world with Dante and then she ends up fighting Vergil. I am confused..could somebody help?

ya.....its a little confused but the storyline of the game is: DMC3; DMC4; DMC2; DMC1..........some ppl dont agree :(
but in DMC1.....Trish came up in the Full Moon Red to warn Dante about Mundus......and in DMC2 i think that she was training to face Dante in DMC1 i guess

Rend

Necromancer
That would be nice but taking into account the Dante's house is in fact "Devils Never Cry" it wouldn't work, since Lucia waits there for Dante in the credits of DMC2, and a motorcycle arrives outside, probably Dante

True but maybe she took the kiddes for a night out, or something else came up and she was not home.

On a more serious note, has Capcom or any of the game creators ever released any info about Trish's whereabouts in DMC2?

Isn't the storyline, DMC3,DMC,DMC4,DMC2?

That's what I always thought, that in went in that order

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
yaaa, it would be cool if she fought with lady or kyrie or summat...

lol, i just thought of something funny, what would you do if lucia is back....

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
SpArAda1127;20894 said:
yaaa, it would be cool if she fought with lady or kyrie or summat...

lol, i just thought of something funny, what would you do if lucia is back....

Kryie doesn't look like much of a fighter. she looks like an opera singer to me. An entertainer for the knights of sparda or whatever.

Noxotic

She gets swallowed by an evil cow...
Seriously I mean, WTH HAPPENED?!?!
  • She was Dante's sidekick
  • She had the Sparda, and the amulent which you KNOW Dante wanted if she was gone
  • Has demon powers among everything else, so she would own.
  • Possible the Order of the Sword killed her, but why didn't Capcom think of something BEFORE it happened?

=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom