• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Happens to Trish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'm asking what happens to Trish after Devil May Cry 2. She appears in the game as a playable character, i heard something about her being trapped in the underworld/demon-world with Dante and then she ends up fighting Vergil. I am confused..could somebody help?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I heard that in a reply to one of other posts from SpArAda1127. In this post I had been wondering wheather Trish would be a playable character in DMC4.
The reply:
"i have a lota info on trish i.e,she doesnt die but she gets trapped in hell with dante and she ends up fighting vergil, i got this info from my friend...if you wanna know more then just ask...oh and yes she is going to be in dmc4,so lucky you... and yes im sure about it because i read a review that he gave me... he works at a certain store...mostly all of the dmc characters will be in dmc4 so surprise!"
_____

Rend

Necromancer
first I've ever heard of her getting trapped and fighting Vergil...is that even true?

But if I had too guess, to answer your initial question, I'd say she still works at Devil Never Cry as Dante's partner.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't think she does work in Devil Never Cry. In the credits Lucia waits for Dante in his shop, but there's no one else there:huh:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True^_^ I also thought that but there's a question; Dante has a coin with her 'cause he miss her so much?:p I thought of it as a memento or sth

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I think she dies on a mission I think dont quote me thats why he seems a little darkier in the second if you ever noticed he was still a little cocky in number on and in number that seemed to disappear kinda.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I kinda agree with that. She must have died, or sth for Dante to be so serious and non-talkative, maybe we will learn the truth of that in DMC4^_^

Rend

Necromancer
I agree with Trish67, I don't think she's dead, she played such a large role in the original DMC it makes me hard to believe she's dead, plus she got the Sparda and all with her.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I also like Trish best out of the girls in DMC. Maybe she left Dante, or the coin is some kind of communication device;)
Maybe he just didn't use it because in DMC2 he looked really above any enemy he fought:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nah, when I played the game it didn't make sense. But if Trish is alive and well in DMC2 the only things I could come up with considering the coin are those:
1) She left Dante for an unknown reason so that's why Dante has the coin as a mean to remember her, that's why he is so serious etc.
2) Dante went to that far away island in DMC2 without Trish since he felt it would be so easy that his powers are more than enough or sth. If he was mistaken he would contact her through the coin, that's why he left the coin with Lucia so that the contact could be established since if he went in the Demon World it would be difficult for her to find him.

But really, although Trish IS my favourite female DMC character there, why we didn't see her in DMC2 except for as a playable character?:p
I hope and believe that DMC4 will have a good explanation though^_^

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
don't kill me pls!

i'm just putting what he tells me to put sometimes i put a couple of things that aren't true so i could make you happy but i'm still not sure about all of this stuff so i'm still on your side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom