• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Obviously. Thanks to some of them trolling in the new DmC Board, Angel left the forum. The last thing I want is to have this forum to be shut down due to their unnecessary trolling.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Wait, Angel left? Damn... I didn't notice any really bad trolling lately, probably because I just see all these comments as fan rage. I know that some people can come across as rude when they're really passionate about something, so it's not that good to take everything to heart.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Like mr.Credo said,there are many users here that trash others behind their facade of "debating" and "friendly discussions".They seem to feed the trolls that come.

I hope that mr.Credo and mr.Keaton will finally toggle their mod rage and troll squashing modes on.

Chaos Master;275104 said:
Obviously. Thanks to some of them trolling in the new DmC Board, Angel left the forum. The last thing I want is to have this forum to be shut down due to their unnecessary trolling.

I didn´t know that Angel left.Huh,this leaving thing is serious :huh:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Blitz;275454 said:
I didn´t know that Angel left.Huh,this leaving thing is serious :huh:

Check her profile, and you can see it was wiped clean.

Luckily, there are still 3 Admins and 2 Mods left around, so hopefully they will be able to control things without Angel's presence.

Chaos Master;275458 said:
Check her profile, and you can see it was wiped clean.

Luckily, there are still 3 Admins and 2 Mods left around, so hopefully they will be able to control things without Angel's presence.

Can we get new admin?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Blitz;275103 said:
Whole lot of new members has shown up lately.I think it´s because of thse new DMC5 pics.Your opinion?

Naturally as more people are searcing DMC info and looking at the news. Will happen each time news like this comes out and should be embraced as a good thing as the communities 'boom' in this time.

Blitz;275459 said:
Can we get new admin?

We all know each other in real life (the Admins) she is just sick of dealing with the children here. She has 2 of her own so doesnt need to deal with them here too.

Chaos Master;275460 said:
Don't think it will be necessary, since Angel can return anytime when this whole DmC fiasco stopped.

Soon as the community starts maturing and certain members stop questioning the staffs ability and insulting us im sure she will. Until then she wants no part of the community here any more so has started spending more time at our other big forum.

Blitz;275463 said:
He is!?Her real husband or just pretending?

We are adults, we dont pretend.

Dark Drakan;275580 said:
Naturally as more people are searcing DMC info and looking at the news. Will happen each time news like this comes out and should be embraced as a good thing as the communities 'boom' in this time.

We all know each other in real life (the Admins) she is just sick of dealing with the children here. She has 2 of her own so doesnt need to deal with them here too.

Soon as the community starts maturing and certain members stop questioning the staffs ability and insulting us im sure she will. Until then she wants no part of the community here any more so has started spending more time at our other big forum.

We are adults, we dont pretend.

Thanks,that explains everything ^_^.Hope we will mature soon xD.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I too hope we can mature and man-up soon. I want Angel to feel that these forums are respectable, and as the mods have said often, this is the worst of their forums that they have to deal with.

Which, in a way, makes me feel responsible... No, I'm not looking for pity, I'm just stating how I feel.

Top Bottom