• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think the best games 0f 2011 will be?

Meg

Which games do you think will go on to be the best you've played this year and win game of the year?

My predictions:

PSP- Lord of Arcana
PS3- Uncharted 3
Multi Platform- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Over all- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's see if any of our predictions come true!

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim judging on previous titles in the series and Bethesda's reputation in general. Many more games im looking forward to but if i had to pick the one thats most likely to win it then id say that.

aka958

Don't trust people
PSP - Dissidia Duodecim 012: Final Fantasy
PS3 - Final Fantasy XIII Versus (Maybe if realeased)/The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim/Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

Yes, I'm dead serious with that game. It is one of my absolute favorites.

Meg

^Which game are you dead serious about? You've listed quite a few.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I already know whats going to be the top three!

Versus XIII
Hyperdimention Neptunia
Ar Tonelico Qoga

They are owning every game in 2011, even Uncharted 3.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dead Space 2. Not topping the charts in the gaming world I'm sure, but it'll definitely be my favorite.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Storm Silves;297373 said:
Dead Space 2. Not topping the charts in the gaming world I'm sure, but it'll definitely be my favorite.

I think it will be up there as the first seemed to sneak into the charts and recieve high praise and people heard about it from there. Ive seen some reviews for the sequel and they are high too so im thinking now people have heard of it and played it then it will surpass the original.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dark Drakan;297377 said:
I think it will be up there as the first seemed to sneak into the charts and recieve high praise and people heard about it from there. Ive seen some reviews for the sequel and they are high too so im thinking now people have heard of it and played it then it will surpass the original.

It's not often that a sequel gets a better rep than it's prequel.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;297362 said:
^Which game are you dead serious about? You've listed quite a few.

I know, 1-5 is usually a few. Or that is how I count it. Then 6-11 are several and 12-24 are dozens, etc. :lol:

I meant the oddest one. ;)

Meg

aka958;297393 said:
I know, 1-5 is usually a few. Or that is how I count it. Then 6-11 are several and 12-24 are dozens, etc. :lol:

I meant the oddest one. ;)

Ha! I got you. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;297395 said:
Ha! I got you. :lol:

Yeah. Got me bare handed and caught in act. I thought I could sneak past everyone without noticing. You got eyes like a hawk.:ninja:

I meant Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath though. That game is epic beyond belief! :O

Asmodaius

Definately Mortal Kombat! I am a die-hard MK fan and have been so since the first game was released, and I absolutely love what they've with it this time around. I don't really care about other games coming out this year.

Top Bottom