• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think of Trish And Lady In Dmc4

danteneverdie

Come on , I dont like the the capcom do to the girls in
DMC 4 Lady ANd Trish They look so Slutty like.
Since they appear nice and not slut like in the first DMC series.

Are They look like Slut to you guys?.. Im Just ASking..:):lol:

Zato-OW

King
Trish looks kinda old in DMC4. Atleast in her mid to late 30's but hey she is suppose to look like Dante's mom so we can expect that. Lady just looks 10 years older really.Grew some more meat on her but 10 years older.

Divine Insect

Trish as Gloria definitely looked like a whore to me. Lady was flaunting her assets as well, but at least her outfit doesn't give anyone the chance of a free peep show below the belt.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I looooooooooooooove Trish's dmc 4 outfit!!!! I want that corset sooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!! Lady looked better in the school girl skirt and white shirt. and as for Trish as Gloria, I say put some clothes on!!!!~

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
Trish was the only one I liked. Ladys outfit looked retarded to me, and I personally hated Gloria. Trishs outfit is sexy and cool to me.:) Love Trish.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Yeah she grew a lot compared to DMC 1 and i like the growth....
it's sad that i said that really...

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
Lady took the low road and got some implants after DMC 3. They're both a bit over done for me.

info_overkill

info_overkill
They seem overly sexualized (*ahem* Gloria *ahem*:D) but it's not the first time games has done that to female characters. And besides, it's not THAT outrageous (well, perhaps Gloria's an exception) and they at least had the sense to make a female character like Kyrie who's not overly sexualized. But quite honestly, I think Lady's and Trish's costumes are fairly common nowadays- what they did was just to show MORE flesh.:)

info_overkill

info_overkill
This is a double post. This post originally had the same contents as the one above. I double posted it because the first one didn't appear, but now both of them are in here. :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I wouldn't call 'em slutty... but, well, maybe "classy slutty". :lol: I don't know, really. Capcom really knows how to market their games for us males! Besides, Lady and Trish aren't that bad looking... for a bunch of polygons. =]

Top Bottom