• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think DmC Vergil(if he is in it)will look like?

somekidfromthe90's

Hiya everybody! If your reading this thread that means you have the same itching sensation i have to know what Vergil might look like in DmC. There is no "wrong" or "right" depiction. Just get some pics of what you think DmC Vergil might look like and post it up for everyone's viewing pleasure. Artists and amateur drawers please don't be hesitant and put some of you artwork too. Again this is pure speculation that Vergil MIGHT be in the game.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Someone from Deviant art did this rederation of Vergil
new_dmc___vergil_concept_by_jarein-d54gowf.jpg
\\
I hope it's something like this.

kerolin

DmC-3-550x309.jpg

I have a strange sensation that this guy is vergil, no is certainty is only a speculation
wait, this it is blood on the gloves ?
images

Azurel

The guy in the mask is most likely Vergil/Gilver. I would say it's a non-issue, but there's still the topic of whether or not he will use a new version of Yamato (like Dante's new version of Rebellion) and whether or not it can shift-shape. Besides, you can never have too many Vergil threads. It's scientific fact.

Also, I like this Vergil better because he seems more relate-able/approachable and he just seems more noble in general. Yes. Nobler than old Vergil. I said it. But that's just my opinion.

AngelMode

If that's truly blood on his gloves then he might be some sort of mad scientist... lol. I had a closer look at a bigger quality picture and it just looks like dirt, the white gloves still makes him seem like some sort of doctor or scientist though.

As for the Yamato, I wonder about that. I'm sure it will be different looking, probably more stylistic and demonic (sort of like E&I new designs). Or probably there won't be any Yamato at all and he won't be the fighting type... who knows. But one thing is for sure, this guy doesn't appear very "noble" to me at all. I don't really know why exactly... maybe the mask looks straight out creepy or the gloves... I dunno.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
has there been concept on how the other characters would look in the reboot outside of Dante and Virgil?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't know what he will look like, even with 4chan guy's description, but I know that I would like to have him look like. It'd be modern but sophisticated. Something like a knee long coat, tucked in shirt, clean, and professional but not corporate, no tie, and an elegant sword.

Azurel

If that's truly blood on his gloves then he might be some sort of mad scientist... lol. I had a closer look at a bigger quality picture and it just looks like dirt, the white gloves still makes him seem like some sort of doctor or scientist though.

As for the Yamato, I wonder about that. I'm sure it will be different looking, probably more stylistic and demonic (sort of like E&I new designs). Or probably there won't be any Yamato at all and he won't be the fighting type... who knows. But one thing is for sure, this guy doesn't appear very "noble" to me at all. I don't really know why exactly... maybe the mask looks straight out creepy or the gloves... I dunno.

I meant "noble" in terms of "principal" and "ethics". The term I should have used should have been "morally steadfast" or something similar to that degree. However since the path to hell (in this case, literally) is laid with good intentions, he could very well go too far for "the greater good." We'll see. Yes, I look forward to Yamato as well. If Dante's sword is there, there's a good chance Vergil's is also present within the game (perhaps even as an easter egg) as well.

AngelMode

I meant "noble" in terms of "principal" and "ethics". The term I should have used should have been "morally steadfast" or something similar to that degree. However since the path to hell (in this case, literally) is laid with good intentions, he could very well go too far for "the greater good." We'll see. Yes, I look forward to Yamato as well. If Dante's sword is there, there's a good chance Vergil's is also present within the game (perhaps even as an easter egg) as well.

Yeah, I sort of understand what you meant but wasn't 100% sure XD That's what I think. He probably will try to do something for the greater good that isn't all that good to begin with. And that would be sweet. If the Yamato was one of the weapons you could use in this game, like an angel mode weapon or something. I mean, angel weapons are fast, and what better than a flippin' katana to cut down enemies in seconds.

Azurel

Yeah, but Yamato will most likely be in human mode. I'm only going to use DMC3 as an example, but, Vergil only had three weapons: Fast Angel (Force Edge) Normal Human (Yamato) and Heavy Demon (Beowulf). I'm guessing, if he's even playable, then he'll most likely go with a similar setup.

Azurel

Yeah, but Yamato will most likely be in human mode. I'm only going to use DMC3 as an example, but, Vergil only had three weapons: Fast Angel (Force Edge) Normal Human (Yamato) and Heavy Demon (Beowulf). I'm guessing, if he's even playable, then he'll most likely go with a similar setup.

Edit: Sorry, accidental double post.

Anyway, Vergil will most likely watch Dante at first, then send Kat to recruit him at the beginning of the game. Dante will say no to Kat at first, then agree to do a test mission, to see if he can get along with The Order. This will most likely be the factory, right before the club mission where he tries to rescue Kat. He rescues her, then somehow Vergil gets involved because he was angry that Kat got kidnapped. He then defeats Mundus (with Dante's help), takes his power, and then turns on Dante because he became corrupted. This is just a big (and most likely wrong) theory, but I'm just going to go ahead and say that this is how it will more or less happen.

Hey, Dragonmaster. I don't mean to dig at your post, but that picture you posted (the Vergil one) looks like Nicholas Cage. Can you imagine him going into DT?? lol

When Vergil takes off his mask, lol

Top Bottom