• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think about Brexit?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ok guys, I got it. The Brits move to the U.S. Everyone in the US moves to Canada, and the Canadians....move further up in to Canada.

Cheeky, Chance. Real cheeky. :laugh: I know you guys have heard that we have a revolving door policy for immigration, but I assure you, it won't be that easy. And by the gods, I am not moving to any of the territories; I may not mind winter here, but further up? I might have some objections. :wink:

Back on topic: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36637232

It still feels like there's some biased reporting going on, though admittedly, it's much more positive than it was prior to the vote. The way they spoke of it before, the UK was in a financial crisis. >.> For something as important as this, why did they not see fit to provide objective information from the onset?

In any case, I wonder what would have followed, had the winning vote been to stay? What changes, great or small, positive or negative, would have followed? Any theories?

Reactions: Jak

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Cheeky, Chance. Real cheeky. :laugh: I know you guys have heard that we have a revolving door policy for immigration, but I assure you, it won't be that easy. And by the gods, I am not moving to any of the territories; I may not mind winter here, but further up? I might have some objections. :wink:

Back on topic: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36637232

It still feels like there's some biased reporting going on, though admittedly, it's much more positive than it was prior to the vote. The way they spoke of it before, the UK was in a financial crisis. >.> For something as important as this, why did they not see fit to provide objective information from the onset?

In any case, I wonder what would have followed, had the winning vote been to stay? What changes, great or small, positive or negative, would have followed? Any theories?
What's done is done, now all we can do is work together moving forward to make sure everyone does well. The world is better off when all economies are striving, whatever my thoughts on Brexit don't matter, it's over, now lets help each other out to make sure everyone does alright.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Hey everyone,

I wanted to bump this because Brexit passed a little while ago now. I was curious what citizens of the EU, more specifically the UK, think about this in retrospect. Anyone care to weigh in?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hey everyone,

I wanted to bump this because Brexit passed a little while ago now. I was curious what citizens of the EU, more specifically the UK, think about this in retrospect. Anyone care to weigh in?
It's amusing that you posted this today as a court ruling decreed that the Government cannot activate the process of leaving the EU without the approval of Parliament. And considering that the majority of Parliament didn't want to leave the EU...it looks like we're in for one long headache. :vomit:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah I just got an email from a group called 38 degrees who campaign for social, economical and governmental change through people power.

They are suggesting everyone who can gets in touch with their local MP to encourage them to take public interests into account when deciding - general consensus seems to be that the referendum means approval but the danger is that the government will plough ahead without listening to the views and opinions of the public concerning polices, economical structure and shiz like that.

It's going to be interesting, that much is clear.

Top Bottom