• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Do You Love and Hate About DMC4?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
NotSoAwesomeFaise;202986 said:
1. -When...when did Vergil kill a loved one?

2. -Hated
Nero
Dante giving Nero Yamato
The easiness of the game
Mission 18. I can't stand boss fights like that. >_<

3. -Loved
Kyrie
Dante
Graphics
Gameplay
The Lucifer cutscene. Oh yes. XD

1. - That's why I put 'killing' in brackets.

2. - With you on all those points, but to add my own, I really hated Agnus. He just...*shudder*...

3. - Again, I agree with you (and triple agree with you on the Lucifer scene). AND, I really like Lady's shades. I'm still looking to find a pair like that for myself ^_^

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
clairavance;203005 said:
1. - That's why I put 'killing' in brackets.

2. - With you on all those points, but to add my own, I really hated Agnus. He just...*shudder*...

3. - Again, I agree with you (and triple agree with you on the Lucifer scene). AND, I really like Lady's shades. I'm still looking to find a pair like that for myself ^_^

1. I did not see those brackets. But still, Vergil had a more "RAWR! I"MMA EATCHU!" look on his face, And please don't take that out of context. Because I just did, and I lulzed really hard.

2. D'aw. I actually kinda liked Agnus. He made me luagh more than once.

3. I just loved Lady's new design in general. It was pretty drool worthy. Same with Trish. But when she was dressed as Gloria, she looked like Lady Gaga. *shudders*

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
NotSoAwesomeFaise;203009 said:
1. I did not see those brackets. But still, Vergil had a more "RAWR! I"MMA EATCHU!" look on his face, And please don't take that out of context. Because I just did, and I lulzed really hard.

2. D'aw. I actually kinda liked Agnus. He made me luagh more than once.

3. I just loved Lady's new design in general. It was pretty drool worthy. Same with Trish. But when she was dressed as Gloria, she looked like Lady Gaga. *shudders*

LMFAO - Now I know where Lady Gaga stole her look from - pity she doesn't pull it off like Trish!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Lady Gaga is sexy...aaaaaaaaaanywaaaaaaaay. I'd like to point out something else, and that's the fact that Nero does have quite a few different moves, and it's particularly easy to get high combat ranks with him.

I don't understand why everyone keeps saying, "Meh! Nero ain't got no moves! Meh! Nero's buster moves were boring and repetitive!" Nero has plenty of combo moves to string together, and I'm sorry...but if you rely on his DB moves so much to the point that they begin to seem repetitive and boring...you're using his arm too damn much.

Also, while I'm ranting about combo moves and such, I've seen people on this site, along with this thread (durdurdur) say that even Dante has a lack of combo moves. Just...wow. -facepalm-

And now I'm done...back to drooling over Lady Gaga and Gloria. XD (jk)

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Loved
Pretty much everything was said on the first posts.

Hated
Pretty much everything was said on the first posts.
Kyrie
And Kyrie

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Can I just say that I wish Angelo Credo was introduced into the DMC series as an angel - I was looking at him in the DMC4 Gallery section - he is just awesome and a perfect representation of what DMC Angels should look like - much better than Bayonetta Angels.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I loved the game itself for its funfactor and replayability, but to more precise, i guess LDK and DmD modes.
What i didn`t like were the few very annoying enemies, such as Blitz and Hydras, not to mention a*hole Sanctus and 18th mission(though it was pretty easy, hard to get S rank on it though).

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
SuperDante;203172 said:
Can I just say that I wish Angelo Credo was introduced into the DMC series as an angel - I was looking at him in the DMC4 Gallery section - he is just awesome and a perfect representation of what DMC Angels should look like - much better than Bayonetta Angels.

Maybe they will introduce Angels in some way as another layer to the DMC universe. It would be an interesting thing to thicken the story and explain the Ascension Ceremony.

Then again do I recall one of the mangas starting with how the DMC universe started?
"in the beginning there was light and dark, the human world and the demon world"
or something along those lines.

Oh and I forgot to add Agnus to my hate list. Good character but a horible boss.

Wolfie

I'm Like a Wolf, Rawwwr.
I loved DMC 4 as a whole, but there were little things that ticked me off that really shouldn't. That Dice game was so obviously fixed, and I found myself screaming for no good reason. :p

Meg

Wolfie;203221 said:
I loved DMC 4 as a whole, but there were little things that ticked me off that really shouldn't. That Dice game was so obviously fixed, and I found myself screaming for no good reason. :p

the dice game was so annoying! I got so angry at it.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;202952 said:
If you look at Nero.... even the way he fights, you're looking at me.
wait im confused "even the way he fights". how often do you get into swordfights? and its kind of hard for normal person can use buster and snatch. please clarify this statement for me. i don't get how you could fight like Nero.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;203257 said:
wait im confused "even the way he fights". how often do you get into swordfights? and its kind of hard for normal person can use buster and snatch. please clarify this statement for me. i don't get how you could fight like Nero.

Instead of strategizing, I use pure brute force and hope I win, just like he does.

Top Bottom