• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what do u think will happen if...

what do you think ?

• tha game will kick @$$

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • it's gonna be bad

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't want that to happen

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • sparda and nero will win

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • dante and vergil will win

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;115158 said:
He’s not malevolent, his perception differs and his profit is that of disdaining humans and siblings for the ultimate goal “power”. He see’s nothing immoral within his eyes, and glaring for means to protect himself and the loss of Eva. Dante seeks to protect human’s like his father, Vergil only wants to expand his power. Vergil is quite stubborn; because if the line “Power…give me more…POWER!!!” is from Vergil, he’s learnt zilch.

If beings see the error of their ways, that can lead to change. Change is something that has happened to Vergil throughout his life, he has had it harder I find. I think he will change his ways. Opinion, nothing else.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^^ So you think that after almost being cut in half, having his mind and body twisted and warped by Mundus and taking who knows how much beating from Dante again, that he will have learned nothing?

Let me state again that Vergil is not an idiot. Vergil has been through too much to not see that the course he was on was the wrong one. If he returns he will be somewhat humbled after the crushing defeats he faced at the hands of both Dante and Mundus.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;115159 said:
If beings see the error of their ways, that can lead to change. Change is something that has happened to Vergil throughout his life, he has had it harder I find. I think he will change his ways. Opinion, nothing else.

Vergil has been devoid of emotion and human physical contact since the death of his mother and seperation from Dante. He was obviously traumatized; unlike Dante who learnt to cope. Vergil, as in the DMC3 manga stabbed a woman for just asking him a simple question. Everyone states numourous times how Nero's "power" line came from Vergil; which means he still seeks that expectancy and still hasn't changed.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
you know just because vergil wants power doesn't make him a bad person he just want more power and I think that he want's more power also to protect people becasu he saied to dante after the first fight they had in dmc3 when he staped him with yamato (if you don't have power you can't protect any one)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Ryuuji;115163 said:
you know just because vergil wants power doesn't make him a bad person he just want more power and I think that he want's more power also to protect people becasu he saied to dante after the first fight they had in dmc3 when he staped him with yamato (if you don't have power you can't protect any one)
Dante made a quote in DMC4:
"But humans have something that demons don't..."
which means to finish the line off with "love".
Love/reason is how Sparda became as powerful as he was. Vergil is greedy and as I said; how can you gain such immense power without other innocent civilians being hurt. Standing quietly in the corner?
^^ So you think that after almost being cut in half, having his mind and body twisted and warped by Mundus and taking who knows how much beating from Dante again, that he will have learned nothing?
And you're telling me he's going to all fluttery and happy all of a sudden? I'd be angry and revengeful at Dante for haulting my ambitions.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
NerosDevil;115164 said:
Love/reason is how Sparda became as powerful as he was. Vergil is greedy and as I said; how can you gain such immense power without other innocent civilians being hurt. Standing quietly in the corner?

And you're telling me he's going to all fluttery and happy all of a sudden? I'd be angry and revengeful at Dante for haulting my ambitions.

I'll take your last paragraph.
I'm not saying that he's going to be fluttery and happy, his approch will change, his perspectives won't. Power is all he wants.

koibito

in the last battle of nelo angelo when he lost he vanished like the other battles he could very well come back

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
NerosDevil;115164 said:

vergil is not driven by love only he is driven by revenge and love for his mother and he just want to be as powerfull as his father so he can prevent demons from killing humans but he is seaking it his way

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Maybe he's just 'wisened' up and treading more cautiously; in order to attain his objective. Using Nero until he’s strong enough; even then with Kyrie love aspects may push him out. He's still stubborn in learning that Dante and those who love like Nero will always overcome selfish ambitions, even though not of his fault. He's doomed mentally and can't love, only filling a void upon which is mother died. These are demonic faults and willingly embraced the wrong side. He may be smarter, but not benign.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
NerosDevil;115174 said:
Maybe he's just 'wisened' up and treading more cautiously; in order to attain his objective. Using Nero until he’s strong enough; even then with Kyrie love aspects may push him out. He's still stubborn in learning that Dante and those who love like Nero will always overcome selfish ambitions, even though not of his fault. He's doomed mentally and can't love, only filling a void upon which is mother died. These are demonic faults and willingly embraced the wrong side. He may be smarter, but not benign.

if you recall the one thing that got vergil back in the fight against arkham is revenge and power so I'm not saying that he is smarter but all I wanna say is that he will do any thing to get to his goal "power" it doesn't matter if he was selfish or mentally doomed or any thing. From what we have seen vergil well do anything to get more power so if he did show up in dmc5 that wouldn't be strange and even if fought with dante or nero or sparda the main thing for vergil is power even if we see that he is good but you never know what could happen with him and if he turns out good that would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom