• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what do u think will happen if...

what do you think ?

• tha game will kick @$$

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • it's gonna be bad

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't want that to happen

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • sparda and nero will win

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • dante and vergil will win

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
I want to know what do you think will happen if sparda returns in dmc5 as an evil sparda and vergil returns as a good person and nero turnes evil? I say the will kick @$$
and who do you think will win?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I think it will rock, if only for the fact that we'll see Nero's severed head at the end of it.

I believe the Dante and Vergil will win after a long and arduous double boss fight.:D

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
The Phantarch;115115 said:
I think it will rock, if only for the fact that we'll see Nero's severed head at the end of it.

I believe the Dante and Vergil will win after a long and arduous double boss fight.:D

you got that right

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I'd like Dante, Nero and Sparda altogether and Vergil obviously won't be a good-two-shoes anytime soon.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^ no but he is opportunistic, he knows what situation will benefit him so he may claim alliegance with Dante to suit his own ends. After all, against the pair of them, there can be no victor.:D

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The Phantarch;115120 said:
^ no but he is opportunistic, he knows what situation will benefit him so he may claim alliegance with Dante to suit his own ends. After all, against the pair of them, there can be no victor.:D
He's opportunistic about gaining only for himself as a benefit; no one else. He's not good, and never will be. I don't want a "wuddle lumpkin hunnybun Vergil <3". We have Nero and Dante alike so thats enough.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^ My point is that Dante would probably consider allegiance with Vergil preferable to allgiance with Nero against the herald of the apocalypse. Nero's a watered down Dante, Vergil is his brother and equal.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;115125 said:
He's opportunistic about gaining only for himself as a benefit; no one else. He's not good, and never will be. I don't want a "wuddle lumpkin hunnybun Vergil <3". We have Nero and Dante alike so thats enough.

Yes, but we had Vergil before Nero, so a good Vergil would look more stylish for me ;)

Janny

Dines with dementia
As long as DMC5 won't be the last one in the series I'll be happy ^__^ Capcom has great people on the team, so they have to make a game that will rock. I wonder... do they try to follow what the fans have on their wish list?...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Janny;115143 said:
As long as DMC5 won't be the last one in the series I'll be happy ^__^ Capcom has great people on the team, so they have to make a game that will rock. I wonder... do they try to follow what the fans have on their wish list?...

Ah, parts of what we wish to see I expect. They must listen to some of the fans ;) Otherwise, they wouldn't know what we want :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The Phantarch;115141 said:
^ My point is that Dante would probably consider allegiance with Vergil preferable to allgiance with Nero against the herald of the apocalypse. Nero's a watered down Dante, Vergil is his brother and equal.

I wouldn't say Dante prefered alligiance with either; especially Vergil after DMC3 and DMC1. They were close as children, but not now. Both choose completely seperate paths which makes them opposites. Like I said, Vergil isn't good. Never will be. His gain is Dante's loss. Nero strike's me as a resemblance between Vergil and Dante; more than watered down, "human" emotions so to speak.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;115148 said:
I wouldn't say Dante prefered alligiance with either; especially Vergil after DMC3 and DMC1. They were close as children, but not now. Both choose completely seperate paths which makes them opposites. Like I said, Vergil isn't good. Never will be. His gains are Dante's loses. Nero strike's me as a resemblance between Vergil and Dante; more than watered down, "human" emotions so to speak.

And you know that he will never be good do you? ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
After his trauma as Nelo Angelo, Vergil would have to be an idiot not to see the folly of the path he was treading before. Vergil is not an idiot. He tries to get things by the most direct path, that is common sense. Remove emotions and cold objectivity is what you have, that is Vergil summed right up. He's not evil, therefore, not the complete opposite of Dante.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
LordOfDarkness;115142 said:
Yes, but we had Vergil before Nero, so a good Vergil would look more stylish for me ;)

I couldn't say it any better
and yeah if capcom didn't hear what the fans want how coulde they delever a game with our expecations and what do u think of the game any way

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Phantarch;115151 said:
After his trauma as Nelo Angelo, Vergil would have to be an idiot not to see the folly of the path he was treading before. Vergil is not an idiot. He tries to get things by the most direct path, that is common sense. Remove emotions and cold objectivity is what you have, that is Vergil summed right up. He's not evil, therefore, not the complete opposite of Dante.

Completely agreed. I believe at the end of 3, he did not rush to face Mundus out of hope to gain power. He probably wanted to test his strength, and see if he could be like his father. And his father fought Mundus to become a legend, which is probably what Vergil was looking to achieve. Selfish, but entirely an evil plot. Failing, he tries to resist fighting Dante... Once again, not exactly evil :lol:

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
LordOfDarkness;115154 said:
Completely agreed. I believe at the end of 3, he did not rush to face Mundus out of hope to gain power. He probably wanted to test his strength, and see if he could be like his father. And his father fought Mundus to become a legend, which is probably what Vergil was looking to achieve. Selfish, but entirely an evil plot. Failing, he tries to resist fighting Dante... Once again, not exactly evil :lol:

you make a good point at vergil is beening good but he would like to be just like his father a legend but I don't think that he wants to be good in that fight with mundus and yeah he wants to test his powers and do you think if he didn't lost his power in the fight with dante that he will win against mundus

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The Phantarch;115151 said:
He’s not malevolent, his perception differs and his profit is that of disdaining humans and siblings for the ultimate goal “power”. He's mislead but at the cost of others. He see’s nothing immoral within his eyes, and glaring for means to protect himself and the loss of Eva. Dante seeks to protect human’s like his father, Vergil only wants to expand his power. Vergil is quite stubborn; because if the line “Power…give me more…POWER!!!” is from Vergil, he’s learnt zilch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom