• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do people think of Lost ?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I used to like it and then it got annoying and too much became unbelievable.

I don't like having to hang on for months and months only to find that my questions remain unanswered and things are not really going anywhere at all.

Stopped watching after season 2 - not least because Channel 4 lost the rights to show it and Sky is a rip-off...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
oh that's a shame !!!! well i guess my invite to my club is pointless then so . how do u do a spoiler ?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I love it! Or I did the last time I saw it, that is... Haven't been able to keep up with it since it became exclusive to Sky. Same story as Angel: I watched up until the end of LOST season 2 then Sky went and robbed me of the right to watch it. ^_^

And I'm too tight to purchase the season 3 and season 4 DVD box sets - it'll be a cold day in Hell before I cough up £40 for 'em! I mean, me and my wife managed to snag each season of House M.D. for less than £28 separately.

I'd love to know what's going on in LOST, though, maybe when it's available on normal TV then I'll be able to see what's been happening.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i might be able to tell u if i can ask for a favor ? can u tell me how to do a spoiler ? i dont want to ruin it for other people u see

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
[*spoiler]your text here[*/spoiler] just remove the * symbol

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
thank u.
well here it goes
At the end of season 3 , a women falls from the sky from a helicopter and claims she is from a boat , 80 miles offshore . she has a radio phone with her but she cant contact the boat for rescue because of the French women's signal is blocking the the phone's signal. The leader of the others called Ben goes to stop jack from contacting the boat saying its the beginning the end . Meanwhile charlie found another Dharma station
underwater and turns off a radio jammer and gets in contact with desmonds lover . Charlie then drowns to death .
At the end of season 3 the flashbacks turn into FLASH-FORWARDS and we see
JACK , KATE , HURLEY , SAYID, SUN and AARON GET OFF THE ISLAND and go back home . Micheal returns only to die again later on in season 4 .

ManOfMayhem

Its alright. It just confuses me how every time they go back in the past and forward to the future. The storyline doesnt fit in.

TheDoctor

The Oncoming Storm
I think it's brilliant. It's very well written. It's not like a normal TV show where you just sit and watch and have everything handed to you. You have to think about things and make the connections and your own ideas about what is going on.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Always liked Lost, was getting a little tiresome learning hardly anything as the seasons went on but ive been keeping up to date on Streaming sites. I have sky but cant kick my parents off TV long enough to watch it. Looking forward to the next season thats for sure. Lost, Prison Break and Heroes are my fave shows. ^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I've watched better things I must admit, I sat down and tried to watch a few episodes but it just confused the hell out of me.

Maybe you've got to watch every episode to get the backstory but I didn't enjoy it personally.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
my friend got me into Lost last year and we spent like 2.5 days watching the first two seasons b/c i like to see series straight through...it was good for th most part and then my friend recently told me it had got lame so no more Lost for me

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Stylish Nereezy;104739 said:
i know but its so damn long and that same friend was spiling it for me.... i'd rather watch anime series:D

please dont go off topic . i dont want this closed already .

well if you want to know wat happened go to my previous post with a spoiler

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I like it, it's got good twists :). The ending to series four made me look like this ':O'.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i invited u to my lost social group . please join. u would be a good member in my opinion

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
omenminator;104751 said:
please dont go off topic . i dont want this closed already .

well if you want to know wat happened go to my previous post with a spoiler

:huh:wasn't my intentions jus being honest but whatever:D

Overall Lost was good b/c they did have good twists at the end (the episodes i did see)

Top Bottom