• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What DMC power do you wish you had?

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
For me, I'd want Credo's Angelo Credo form, its so badass. Its powerful, he can fly, his attacks are neat, and he just looks so amazing! Seriously! Look at that!
Angelo_Credo_by_Heroicferocity.jpg

S.F.W

King of Hearts
DCM 1 DT's.
Devastation and carnage from the air, destruction and ruin on the ground.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Majinn form from DMC2.

Laser wristblades, Super-strength, flight, Invulnerability, fire blasts, and death laser.

DmC devil trigger

People in my way? Boom! I send them flying up into the air, but then I run like a mad woman because I know I'm responsible for any accidents when they land.

ThanatosPL

Nero DT- A badass demon spirit around me which let me kick others asses better than I am doing it normaly :D

DarkAngel7

I would love either the Devil Bringer or Yamato and summoned swords. Being able to shoot summoned swords would be awesome, I could attack people and they wouldn't even know it was me. xD

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I would love either the Devil Bringer or Yamato and summoned swords. Being able to shoot summoned swords would be awesome, I could attack people and they wouldn't even know it was me. xD
LOL I agree, the devil-bringer is seriously cool. I probably wouldn't even use it to fight, I'd stare at it all day...

Top Bottom