• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What DMC Movie?

If You Could Make A Hollywood Movie Version of DMC which Game would You Do First?

• Devil May Cry (DMC 1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devil May Cry 2

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Devil May Cry 3

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Devil May Cry 4

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
hey guys this is for........well if you read the poll you'd know anyways i would do DMC 3 as the first movie what about you guys?
and yes i did put in DMC 2 so hahahahahahahahahaha just kidding lol :lol:

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Personally, I'd rather see something for a movie that wasn't based on one particular game, but could still fit in with the mythos of the series. More of a continuation (like the movie Serenity was to the TV series Firefly) than having it based on one of the games.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
None. DMC games cannot be contained in an 2-hours time. If I HAD to do, I'd make DMC2. Why? Because large as it is, it has many missions that do not have to be included in the movie.

Keaton

Premium
My vote is is for three.
Although I agree strongly with Tony, I think the battles between Dante and Virgil would be fantastic to see on the big screen :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If we are sticking with the time line in the games, then for me I would start with 3... It would make more sense to people. Not to mention, this would be in the future, where we know a bit more about dmc. Thus, you would be able to have a longer intro that explains more on the twins than dmc3 had.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah totally
of course if they did make a DMC 3 movie as the DMC Movie i would personally cast two twins who could pull off looking like Dante and Vergil but i would get Dan Southworth and Reuben Langdon to do the Voices of Dante and Vergil in the Live Action Movie

Janny

Dines with dementia
None... a movie done with real actors would make it look pathetic. CGI on the other hand would be awesome!

Janny

Dines with dementia
No movie made from a game has ever come out right... Sorry, but that would ruin the concept of DMC.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
They'd have to do so much of the film with computer graphics anyway they may as well do the whole thing in CGI.

I'd say definitely not DMC4 because there would be too many questions as to who and what the hell is going on. Dante, Sparda, Yamato - these being mentioned/appearing in the film would leave many unaware of the DMC universe totally confused.

Whichever needs the least amount of backtracking would be best - for this kind of film, your average movie-goer won't want to have to think too hard about what's happening...

shadow master

Janny;119754 said:
No movie made from a game has ever come out right... Sorry, but that would ruin the concept of DMC.

what are you talking about? doom was a great film... and if they r doing mgs and halo then that would be awesome... sorry, but i want to see real actors in the halo movie and mgs one... i dont know about you.

for this... i dunno... we cud say 1, but then no awesome vergil... so id like 3, as we get vergil and some badass fights.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
shadow master;119971 said:
what are you talking about? doom was a great film... and if they r doing mgs and halo then that would be awesome... sorry, but i want to see real actors in the halo movie and mgs one... i dont know about you.

for this... i dunno... we cud say 1, but then no awesome vergil... so id like 3, as we get vergil and some badass fights.

i agree with the mgs one with real actors but halo has ....no MUST be in CGI or it will be crap......... also im still a little concerned about if they do make a mgs film the actor will be crap........
Thb all films based on games are crap....... resident evil - fantastic game series but crap movies........ whoes alice ? , Nemesis crying !!!!!!! when did he cry during the games ....

shadow master

NO NO NO, u all wrong... mgs and halo WILL be awesum movies, and doom was fantastic... u r wrong... ok, u r all bloody wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom