• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did Tameem do to make everyone hate him?

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
-He said old Dante wasn't cool anymore.
-He said Bayonetta wasn't cool at all.
-People think he made new dante after his image.
-He was born apparently.
-His response to the angry fanboys who kept bothering him. ("I don't care.")
-Fans don't know how to respect opinions anyway.

Pretty much these things.
Pretty much the legit reasons why fans hate the guy lol

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
Basically he showed up with a haircut that was just like what they made for Dante, so everyone assumed he had created new dante after his own image.

So, after that, everything he or ninja theory said about the game or about the earlier games held a bad connotation.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
I can already see this thread getting bad, so...
http://localhostr.com/file/z6nDtby/****thisthreadimouttahere.gif
Can i join?
fck_this_thread_gif.gif

8BitHero

Scrub
-He said old Dante wasn't cool anymore.
-He said Bayonetta wasn't cool at all.
-People think he made new dante after his image.
-He was born apparently.
-His response to the angry fanboys who kept bothering him. ("I don't care.")
-Fans don't know how to respect opinions anyway.

Pretty much these things.
Pretty much this. Basically, if you insult Dante/Bayonetta (a character) THEY take offense.
Kinda like...how nearly everyone rips on Twilight characters/MLP/Cloud from FF7AC etc but doing it to DMC characters isn't right.....teh ironay!

I don't really know what else to say so here's a funny Batman and Robin gif.
NKLb1dM.gif

IncarnatedDemon

I only know about NT because of DMC so i have no idea why Tameem is so hated
I wouldn't say i hate the guy, that would be to strong. I don't like him though.

For one, i recall he pushed his opinion on what's cool on me when i watched the interview. Second, he's illogical: goes on to say "Dante would get laughed out in a bar in Tokyo".

He said things he shouldn't have, didn't have the balls to apologize for it and continued the back and forth with fans.

And i've read more about him that is quite stupid from my perspective.

I can already see this thread getting bad, so...
http://localhostr.com/file/z6nDtby/****thisthreadimouttahere.gif
In most threads i've seen you comment "This thread will..." something.
Do you want the threads to go to hell? Because i tell you my friend, your contributing to making it happen with your comments.

8BitHero

Scrub
I wouldn't say i hate the guy, that would be to strong. I don't like him though.

For one, i recall he pushed his opinion on what's cool on me when i watched the interview. Second, he's illogical: goes on to say "Dante would get laughed out in a bar in Tokyo".

He said things he shouldn't have, didn't have the balls to apologize for it and continued the back and forth with fans.

And i've read more about him that is quite stupid from my perspective.
Oooh I have a good one. I see you're a fan of Naruto. Now do you want to hear what I really think of that show and the characters within the Anime? Because it's really not nice.

If I were to tell you how much I hate Naruto, would take offense to it and demand an apology from me saying "I shouldn't have said that"?
or
Would you disagree with me, point out the flaw with my argument case and move on?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Pretty much this. Basically, if you insult Dante/Bayonetta (a character) THEY take offense.
Kinda like...how nearly everyone rips on Twilight characters/MLP/Cloud from FF7AC etc but doing it to DMC characters isn't right.....teh ironay!
And Tameem never said he thought old Dante wasn't cool, he made a valid point that if Dante, as he was in DMC3 or DMC4, walked into an average bar, he WOULD get laughed out because of how rediculous the outfits look,..ESPECIALLy 4s. And what was awesome cool back in 2001 isn't quite what is considered "the awesome" now.

As for bayonetta, he said in HIS opinion, Bayonetta wasn't that awesome. That was HIS OPINION he expressed, not said "it's a fact that bayo isn't cool." He doesn't like Bayo, really end of story.

So why is he hated so much by the Anti-crowd? Because he's an easy target, they don't wish to, for the most part, lay any blame on Sacred Capcom...

Terrutas

Oooh I have a good one. I see you're a fan of Naruto. Now do you want to hear what I really think of that show and the characters within the Anime? Because it's really not nice.

If I were to tell you how much I hate Naruto, would take offense to it and demand an apology from me saying "I shouldn't have said that"?
or
Would you disagree with me, point out the flaw with my argument case and move on?
The difference is, you're not going to replace her show with something you see fit. And then when she asks why you'd say "because what you like isn't cool anymore, THIS is cool. everything you like isn't needed anymore and is stale. This is much better". And you're not going to ask her if she likes it. You're going to state that she's supposed to like it.

He also stated he wouldn't objectify women. Yet kat is showing skin everywhere, tits out AND
http://www.gamesradar.com/dmc-contains-sampled-human-farts-capcom-drew-line-old-womens-nipples/
Yeah, real respectful. bro. Next we're going to have Trish as a demon hybrid with spiky nipples that spray acid milk. But that won't objectify women.

8BitHero

Scrub
The difference is, you're not going to replace her show with something you see fit. And then when she asks why you'd say "because what you like isn't cool anymore, THIS is cool. everything you like isn't needed anymore and is stale. This is much better". And you're not going to ask her if she likes it. You're going to state that she's supposed to like it.
Indeed true. But is it a fact? Nope.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.

You better don't mess with those two near me man. You better don't.

o.ó

Top Bottom