• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did Tameem do to make everyone hate him?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The difference is, you're not going to replace her show with something you see fit. And then when she asks why you'd say "because what you like isn't cool anymore, THIS is cool. everything you like isn't needed anymore and is stale. This is much better". And you're not going to ask her if she likes it. You're going to state that she's supposed to like it.

He also stated he wouldn't objectify women. Yet kat is showing skin everywhere, tits out AND
http://www.gamesradar.com/dmc-contains-sampled-human-farts-capcom-drew-line-old-womens-nipples/
Yeah, real respectful. bro. Next we're going to have Trish as a demon hybrid with spiky nipples that spray acid milk. But that won't objectify women.
Trish was already a hooker. Kat is rather normal and tame compared to all the other girls in Devil May Cry. Lady was basically an otaku wet dream and Gloria was Lady Gaga for some odd reason in a weird skimpy looking suit.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Dante is a videogame character in a videogame. He was never made to be suited for real life or for a contemporary setting in a video game.

There is basically no sign of life in DMC 1. When Trish arrives :Not a single human in sight.
There's no guideline saying games can't adapt a contemporary setting. DMC sure as hell isn't on any holy platform to be named untouchable.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
He also stated he wouldn't objectify women. Yet kat is showing skin everywhere, tits out AND
http://www.gamesradar.com/dmc-contains-sampled-human-farts-capcom-drew-line-old-womens-nipples/
Yeah, real respectful. bro. Next we're going to have Trish as a demon hybrid with spiky nipples that spray acid milk. But that won't objectify women.

...um, no, kat wasn't skin everywhere and tits hangin out. She wore high shorts, and tankie, and a zipup hoodie...how is that "Skin everywhere and tits out"? She was as modestly dressed as DMC3 Lady, second only to friggin Kyrie in how much important areas of skin she covered.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Are you Tameem's subordinate?
I'm not defending anyone but are you going to say Trish doesn't look like a hooker? Or that Gloria wasn't some Lady Gaga looking ho? Or that Lady wearing her short sailor scout mini skirt in 3 or her shirt in 4 that had her tits almost bursting out the top is somehow less skimpy or $lutty than Kat?
b5399de33351d425780b36acd37237d0.jpg

DMC-devil-may-cry-30449835-550-1200.jpg

dmc-girls-devil-may-cry-28006460-1280-1024.jpg

So, they don't look like a couple of $luts?

IncarnatedDemon

...um, no, kat wasn't skin everywhere and tits hangin out. She wore high shorts, and tankie, and a zipup hoodie...how is that "Skin everywhere and tits out"? She was as modestly dressed as DMC3 Lady, second only to friggin Kyrie in how much important areas of skin she covered.
Which concept are of DmC is the ones that is supposed to look like Dante?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Actually, no, it's a close up profile pick that is the first design draft NT did to present to capcom, which capcom rejected BECAUSE it was too much olike classic DMC's version. It's Rare Art number 4, you should be able to find it in one of the concept art threads on this subforum.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I dont know, maybe that one where Dante is without shirt but have suspenders on naked chest?
No the concept art was of something else, you had Dante standing in some building that looked like something from DMC1 and he resembled Dante more in it, even though it was a shot from behind.

I don't know where to find it though, I saw it on tumblr ages back.

Terrutas

Compared to the girls who were there for eye candy and nothing dressed in these costumes that are solely meant to sexualize them then Kat is rather tame. You don't see Kat doing sh!t like this.
I don't care. DMC4 didn't promise not to objectify woman and deliberately go against that.

Read. My. Damn. Posts.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't care. DMC4 didn't promise not to objectify woman and deliberately go against that.

Read. My. Damn. Posts.
I read it and your argument is weak. Kat is fine compared to the all the other girls in Devil May Cry (minus Kyrie) who were nothing but sexualized and were there for basically eye candy and nothing more.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.

Read. My. Damn. Posts.

But the point is, do we really care that much about that? Will Kat bother people now just because of developer talk? I mean, developers say all they want about the game, I for one never really listened that much to it because it never matches what the game actually has.

NEVER.

Terrutas

But the point is, do we really care that much about that? Will Kat bother people now just because of developer talk? I mean, developers say all they want about the game, I for one never really listened that much to it because it never matches what the game actually has.

NEVER.
We do if the developer is trying to impress people by lying. At least I do, because of how pathetic it is.

Top Bottom