• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A copy of Andrew Scott's run as Hamlet. Just watching it for Scott but :inlove: Fleabag voice: his arms.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T.

I get to watch all sorts of wacky stuff while working.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Since I'm sick, just finished watching a nearly two-hour stream Rose of Dawn, Blaire White, and Arielle Scarcella did yesterday.

All I can say is, I ****ing love them.

V Have you seen it?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Walkthrough videos on YouTube to help me get region chests in Destiny 2.

Aurelius

Taking a trip down memory lane. Watching a beloved classic that I grew up with as a child from the very beginning to it's end!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

tumblr_mjh8z77USZ1qh59n0o1_500.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm watching this old but charming little anime called Tokimeki Tonight. It's about a highschool girl named Ranze whose parents are a vampire and a werewolf who are always fighting. One day she wakes up and her powers start to manifest, which starts with the power to turn into anything she bites (which means she has to concentrate when she's eating so she doesn't turn into an apple) and the only way to turn back is to sneeze. At school she falls in love for local bad boy with the heart of gold but he's already got the attention of a rich girl with a gangster daddy. Plus, it's forbidden for her to love a human.

I haven't gotten very far but I am utterly charmed with it. The characters, the old animation, the odd innocence despite some elements. It makes me smile.

Last edited:
Top Bottom