• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just got back from Godzilla. I have conflicting feelings about this movie but overall I liked it. It certainly nailed down the spectacle part down.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The Simpsons on TV (yes, it is shown in Finland too. It's been my favourite TV series since I was 4 years old and I still love it although I've seen most of the episodes several times already :D)

It was this episode

I almost laughed my head off (I'm a law student lol)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Still binge watching Reign...the most inaccurate historical drama ever made. But very entertaining nonetheless.

Also the Reign wiki is a hot mess - my favourite screwup so far is the bio of Princess Claude: Born in 1547. Died in 2006.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
D3F0dG_UcAAF12g.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Still Reign.

The attempts at an English accent are almost painful to hear...not even our Queen says the words "landing" and "ball" with an excess of "ah" sounds like these actors do. They appear to be one "ah" away from bleating like sheep...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching my 4 yr and 7 yr old doing teamwork in Human Fall Flat.
Kid4 is not as savvy with the xbox controls as his siblings but only he has earned the right to play.
Kid7 is doing a lot of shouting directions and warnings, pulling at his hair and covering his eyes.
Kinda like me with all of them all the time.

Top Bottom