• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I was watching early episodes of Columbo yesterday, and I am very tempted to hook up my DVD drive to my computer so I can watch it on my second monitor right now...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Locke. Gosh it was sad. I didn't really expect to enjoy it as much as I did, either.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just got home from the Spiderman multiverse movie. It was rather brilliant. It wasn't perfect but it was brilliant. One of the best SpiderMan movies ever made. I also liked how all the Spiders were good guys who cared about each other because whenever this kind of team up happens there will always be the one a'hole who isn't likable either because they have to or because life made them so but here they were all good to each other, which I didn't realize I would appreciate, and I do.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Justice League.

Because apparently Die Hard isn't "family friendly" enough or some such bollards.

Justice League sucks so bad...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Angel Die Hard is totally family friendly; it's a Christmas movie...all Christmas movies are family friendly. >_>

--

Watching Handsome Devil while I get stuff together to mail--it's okay so far. One day I hope someone loves me as much as film makers love putting Andrew Scott in cardigans.

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
I still don't know if I actually agree with Em.Bani that 3D Sonic (and 3D games in general) need more intricate well-thought controls because of the jump.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Not right now as im at work but went to see Aquaman yesterday (1st time ive been to the cinema in over 2 years) and thought it was a pretty decent movie.

Top Bottom