• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Cocaine Fiends (1935).
Remember kids, if a stranger gives you magic headache powder, it's not really magic, it's just an addiction fueled marriage/something/something/prostitution.

Just know what cocaine looks like and you'll be good

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
watching luke cage right now. the writing is sharp, the dialogue is great, and the music is fantastic...but the acting is VERY hit or miss. there're takes that are emmy worthy, and then there's take that are cringe worthy. also, the action isn't as good as i wish it were. especially coming off that daredevil s2 high. but, i'm only on the 5th episode though, so i hope it gets better. and i like mike colter as luke cage. even though i feel like he did a better job in jessica jones

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ghost Adventures, Scientology Lab episode.
Got to say, even if it is fake or staged, it's the most eventful ghost hunting episode I've probably ever watched.
I mean there was a woman speaking. And a toy thrown. And someone whistled. And a donkey neighed (not joking, but nobody else picked up on that XDD). And thuds and footsteps and stuff. Very entertaining.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Free land in the Far East:
It's an interesting NHK documentary covering a new Russian law that grants every Russian the right to one Hectare of free land in the east, free of charge. It's a part of Putins new program to promote economic growth in the east and to become more active in the Asian-Pacific region.
It's a fascinating little show about a topic I wouldn't have ever thought about looking up

Top Bottom