• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ikiru_460.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching the first of the "Kara no Kyoukai" movies, written by the same guy who wrote "Fate/Stay Night". Man, I love this movie.

Here's the opening to give you an idea of what it's like...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Oh my god, this guy should hang up his bass guitar and become a comedian. I'm dying of laughter over here. :D:D:D

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Your Lie in April

God, it's hokey and melodramatic.
Yeah, I really couldn't stand that aspect.

If you're looking for a good music anime, I recommend "Kids on the Slope" directed by the same guy who did Cowboy Bebop.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yeah, I really couldn't stand that aspect.
The other thing was the constant abuse the protagonist keeps taking. I stopped liking punching bag protagonists a long time ago, why are you friends with these abusive bitches? This kid takes more punches in the name of physical comedy than Jackie Chan.

If you're looking for a good music anime, I recommend "Kids on the Slope" directed by the same guy who did Cowboy Bebop.
Saw it. I love Jazz, though I only know a few names, so to see a genre I love been represented is always a good feeling.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Saw it. I love Jazz, though I only know a few names, so to see a genre I love been represented is always a good feeling
Indeed, I too love jazz.
In fact, I loved he show so much I bought the official CD soundtrack. ♡

berto

I Saw the Devil
Indeed, I too love jazz.
In fact, I loved he show so much I bought the official CD soundtrack. ♡
I happen to also love classical music so I was hoping to get something similar out of the experience. I saw another anime about classical piano but I forgot what it was called and I barely remember the plot. Too bad this wasn't the best substitute. I've seen better drama and musical implementation to the plot on other anime so at the end it was meh.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I'm pretty sure there are 12 episodes in total.
A friend just told me about that. Odd, cause the 2 sites I checked to be sure didn't list the unreleased episodes as even existing. (wikipedia, myanimelist). I failed to notice one of them did say "10/12" at the top.

This discovery made my day.

Top Bottom