• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

LuciferHades

Let's rock,babes!!
I'm watching Kill LA Kill now,and man I'm seeing some similarities with devil may cry,well with Ryuko and Satsuki as female versions of Dante and Vergil

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Just got back from seeing Jurassic World.

I went into the movie with low expectations since the last 2 movies were't as good and I'll say Jurassic World was an ok movie, the dinosaurs didn't get as much screen time as you want but the screen time they do get is awesome.
When the trailers showed tamed Raptors I wasn't too hot on the idea, but after playing a lot of Ark Survival Evolved I love the idea of tamed dinos a lot more so if they make more movies I'd love to see a tamed Rex.

So Jurassic World is better than The Lost World and Jurassic Park 3, but no where near as good as the original Jurassic Park.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Just watched premiere of True Detective season 2. And godamn. When the mobster is the least ****ed up of all your main characters, you know you have a doozy.

And Collin Farrell, good lord above.

Viper

Premium
MD Geist
I missed this style of art so much.
md_geist.png

Sometime after that I'll continue Fate/Stay Night

Viper

Premium
You should see the other versions of this song. some of them are really funny

I love it when they turn unavoidable absences or other inconveniences into total fun. The one where Hitsugaya's actor took both parts had me totally cracking up. XD

KRSkull

I love it when they turn unavoidable absences or other inconveniences into total fun. The one where Hitsugaya's actor took both parts had me totally cracking up. XD

Yeah that is what the live action is all about. That is my of my favorite part next to when all of them sang and the Abarai's part.

Top Bottom