• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners 2

Kudos to anyone that manages to make sense out of this mindf***.
to understand it you need to watch all 7 movies (or 6 since 6th one is spin-off) Another problem that they are non-chronological. They coming in following order: KoK2 - 1, KoK4 - 2, KoK3 - 3, KoK1 -4, KoK5 - 5 and KoK7 -6

Viper

Premium
to understand it you need to watch all 7 movies (or 6 since 6th one is spin-off) Another problem that they are non-chronological. They coming in following order: KoK2 - 1, KoK4 - 2, KoK3 - 3, KoK1 -4, KoK5 - 5 and KoK7 -6
Thanks for the advice, I did feel a lot of things were missing when i watched KoK1, and then 2 went back in time, making me even more confused.
Otherwise, it's a really good movie.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Thanks for the advice, I did feel a lot of things were missing when i watched KoK1, and then 2 went back in time, making me even more confused.
Otherwise, it's a really good movie.
it's really awesome. It all be explained in kok2 :D

Lani

A Lets Play(more like a Lets read really) of Song of Saya.If I knew visual novels like this existed I would have gotten into them sooner.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'm watching powers right now, but ever once in a while i'll stop to see what's going on the interwebs and i just say this

replay button had it coming

Top Bottom