• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well watching now First episode of Agents of Shield as it premiered on mine Native Language Television but well not commenting the translation as it already maded me chuckle on some of texts what been translated.

Viper

Premium
OK he lost me at when he said they don't really argue with each other. They mostly argue with themselves.
I actually saw that in action. Discussion with other side till we reach neutral ground? Hell no! Let's complain what a bunch of douches the other side is based on few prejudiced points, and if someone among us is not as prejudiced then they get marked a traitor. It's actually not a new thing, entire cultures were built on that.

KRSkull

I actually saw that in action. Discussion with other side till we reach neutral ground? Hell no! Let's complain what a bunch of douches the other side is based on few prejudiced points, and if someone among us is not as prejudiced then they get marked a traitor. It's actually not a new thing, entire cultures were built on that.

Oh now i get it. Thank you.

Top Bottom