• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

KRSkull

Night of the Living Dead Resurrection.

I am going to be honest here and hope that no one get offended. But i found that movie really boring

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Knights. The series starts off a bit slow, and some of the dialogue is overly formal (and maybe a little too emotionally honest), but then the rest of it is pretty good; especially when they wind up using phrases that you just know they didn't use back then (and some of the innuendo and jokes).

The animation is pretty decent, too, the further into it you get. :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Game grumps
I love seeing Arin rage, does that make me a bad person?:happy:
Oh, my god! Heart of Darkness!!! I love that game.

Anyway, I am getting ready to watch some Cary Grant movies tonight. They go a marathon going on tomorrow and there are a few I've been dying to see like Bringing Up Baby, His Girl Friday, and Gunga Din. I figure I start with another lesser known like Night and Day and the I move over to Brando since I got Julius Caesar on the DVR from last night.

I wanted to watch some Robin Williams like GWH or Vietnam, maybe Bicentennial or What Dreams, but I can't seem to start without getting super melancholic.

Top Bottom