• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

aoshi

I've seen one where she gets buried alive, It's really good but I didn't think I'd like it. ^_^ (I'm warped like that.)

I liked that movie halfway, with all that training uma goes through and getting her katana. But all that got ruined in the end with all the narration from bill and uma getting all emotional. That last death scene emotion was fake written all over it. Not a bad movie by any means.:troll:

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I liked that movie halfway, with all that training uma goes through and getting her katana. But all that got ruined in the end with all the narration from bill and uma getting all emotional. That last death scene emotion was fake written all over it. Not a bad movie by any means.:troll:
5 Finger heart exploding death punch!! Seems legit!
I prefer Vol. 1, tbh.
I've only seen one or two, and I forgot their names -.-'

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Medieval forest is a place I've always wanted to go (Hunting grounds). Think I've found my next heritage trip ;) ...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows Part 1.

I don't remember wanting to rent this but it turned up. Pretty bored through most of it. I read all the HP books BUT this one, and I figure the books are much better than the movies, this must be the problem here. But I'll have to read them all through again now to remember wtf is going on, the names of characters, etc.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

Love playing this. It is 20 pages in my book. Damn it takes time and effort but I can do it. Just my neck and back is a bit tired of hardcore piano playing right now. Still it is a wonderful piece <3

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Z_Loan.jpg
samurai-champloo-samurai-champloo-2812878-1024-768.jpg

Top Bottom