• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Avatar the Last Airbender ^^ Ever since I watched that first episode of Legend of Korra, I was reminded about how much I loved the Last Airbender so I decided to watch the whoooollee series again ^^

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Doctor Who!
It took me about 3 weeks to work up the courage to watch Army of Ghosts and Doomsday. No wonder why they had to put Catherine Tate in right after that bit!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Again, I'll have to say the same as DD. Loved the new episode. That's a relief because I didn't really like the previous one.

Kogarashi

~Devils Never Cry~
Hehehe, I know. To be honest, I don't like sci-fi or movies/anime with robots but that's different with Kamen Rider. I also like the opening song!

What's the name of the girl in your avatar? I'm 100% I have seen her in a dorama but I can't remember in which...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seth first trying to headbutt a hole through the wall, then punching the door because it's closed, then trying to crawl behind the couch, getting stuck and reverse-crawling out, attacking my power supply on the carpet and now we're just kinda eyeballing each other and my laptop here on the floor.

Top Bottom