• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
well i think things wouldnt go good with me and ur father cuz im an arsenal fan and yea i love football to <3 :)

I used to be an arsenal fan (before i settled for about 8 years of being a Man U fan) Now i'm a non-league football fan.
I've just realised Spurs are playing arsenal on the weekend. Surely Arsenal will have an easy game there?

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I used to be an arsenal fan (before i settled for about 8 years of being a Man U fan) Now i'm a non-league football fan.
I've just realised Spurs are playing arsenal on the weekend. Surely Arsenal will have an easy game there?
what oh come on arsenal aint beating Tottenham its the better team right now they beat liverpool and liverpool beat us im really worried its feeling like my ass is gunna be handed to me :(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
what oh come on arsenal aint beating Tottenham its the better team right now they beat liverpool and liverpool beat us im really worried its feeling like my ass is gunna be handed to me :(

I've watched alot of spurs matches... and they always seem to do the same thing. Lose concentration. It's like when they've got a good game going, they can't keep it up. Arsenal are just going through a rough patch. I think they've been like this ever since they lost fabregas. Plus...it's only spurs... :D

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I've watched alot of spurs matches... and they always seem to do the same thing. Lose concentration. It's like when they've got a good game going, they can't keep it up. Arsenal are just going through a rough patch. I think they've been like this ever since they lost fabregas. Plus...it's only spurs... :D
yeah i know finding a playmaker or creating one like fab is hard even wilshere is good but hes out for the rest of the year :( i hope mikel arteta holds the team together.and yea thnx for the support i hope arsenal wins

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
don't tell the bride... what a load of cr*p... we all know you'll end up liking the wedding, stop moaning!

Top Bottom