• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Nothing like having to forcibly restrain myself from giving into the impulse to do outlining. Good gods, it's only been three days. ._. The point of taking a break is to actually take the break, Rebel; if you want to be able to edit/revise, you need a good dose of R&R first. Otherwise you're not doing yourself any favours.

+Huh, it might be hard because I got used to having all the abilities unlocked, but at least it's nowhere near as bad as the first time I played--where the most inane bosses would kick my ass repeatedly until I figured them out. Not a single loss yet, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty impressed with myself. Especially when it comes to Sanctus. (Jerk took no less than 10 tries first time around).

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
http://whatculture.com/film/10-reas...-t-mix-the-mcu-and-netflix-characters?page=11

I half agree with the article. I think its more down to logistics and keeping the momentum going from appearance to appearance.

Power levels are a concern tho. I like DD but compared to everybody else he doesnt bring much to the table.

Tone doesnt really matter because life dont have one tone. Outside of JJ everybody else has had goofy stories. Heck even JJ was an avenger at one point.
As long as they are true to the character it should be fine.

Right now only Luke cage needs to cross over with the movies because i see Tony Stark wanting to recruit him for the initiative post Civil War.

I rather they have a crossover with agents of Shield first. Feels like an easier hurdle to cross.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm glad they're making progress with their NaNo but, if they would not mock me for being too friggen exhausted to write, that'd be great. (Worst part is, I don't think they realize they're doing it, either.)

+ C'mon, brain, we can do this! And then we can sleep!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yay! ^^ I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'll probably be sending yours out later this month. I hope. ._.

^^ Hope it gets there quickly. Yay! =D

Make it out to Bruce Wayne. Do you want cash or cheque?

Oh, btw, thanks Rae =D

I should have thought of that. >_> It would have made a lot more sense than what I put (but not earned as many smiles). Np. ^^ I just hope it gets there quickly. (And that you like it.)

Kaede

I need more power
Week's been long and stressful which is making mii really want to nibble on some sweets but i don't have any that doesn't try and break your teeth. Someone should bake mii a cake... Haha!

Top Bottom