• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The football club is back in court in January. It could be over 100 years of history 'destroyed' in a matter of minutes. It's all to do with the taxman.

I didn't know a 4gb xbox existed... (*chuckles* and i'm supposed to be a gamer :p)

:/ Dang taxmen.... *hopes everything goes well*
Heh, yeah. ^^; According to the Amazon.ca reviews...it...um...it's not that great if you want to play alot of games and will need a lot of space (which, seriously, if you're buying an xbo360 you probably will be doing). :/
Thinking:
The forum has ignore buttons? Oh no...more buttons for me not to push. :S *just knows one day on some site she's going to accidentally ignore/report/delete/ban/suspend someone's account* I have such bad luck with buttons...but an ignore button is pretty cool...shiny. I <3 shiny....

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
So I just got a call from school. I'll explain it by this;

"Hey Charlotte." "Yeah?" "Guess what!" "What?" "YOU HAVE TO DANCE TO PARTY ROCK ANTHEM IN THE SUMMER." "QUE"

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
DeamonslayeR! I thought you had disappeared..
nah just had been away for a while

That awkward moment when you wake up to find your best friend snuggling against your boob..............yea that just happened to me today D: It was mad awkward
cant comment on that i dont have boobs or a boob :p

hmmm im thinking about what to think.so far nothing.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
stupid f***ing seller. NEXT, I'm going to eBay... hope that'll get them off their a$$e$ and take me more seriously. I am NOW dealing with the worst seller i have ever encountered on there.

there's nothing like sorting work out... and getting a bad back in the process

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think Claire was right and I am getting a cold...or maybe the flu. Almost passed out getting out of bed. On the plus side, I did beat DMC4 again and finally finish Lucia's game of DMC2. Now for more orange juice and panicking about if this bloody turkey will be thawed sometime tonight! And if my Gran will stop b*tching about me getting a job I don't want...freedom to search by myself, please?

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
I think Claire was right and I am getting a cold...or maybe the flu. Almost passed out getting out of bed. On the plus side, I did beat DMC4 again and finally finish Lucia's game of DMC2. Now for more orange juice and panicking about if this bloody turkey will be thawed sometime tonight! And if my Gran will stop b*tching about me getting a job I don't want...freedom to search by myself, please?
Claire Redfield?!

Meg

I was putting returns away and picked up Twilight. I went "EW!" and threw it back down. Never put it away. XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I pre-ordered Tekken Hybrid (released tomorrow...) and... IT CAME TODAY! :D One of those weird days today when i had a pile of post :D
And Catherine is being released in the UK next February! :D

Top Bottom