• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hit 36.8k words! What's with this weird and random pattern of writing 3k/5k in a day every few days?

Also...does Bayonetta have a scarf? Is it red? Is it long? I need an excuse to make me an obscenely long red scarf....
EDIT: WOW, I fail. I knew I saw red on her somewhere...didn't think it was ribbons, though.... @_@ But Eva has a red scarf/shawl thing, right? *ebil grin**plotty*

WHAT?! Now that's an impressive word. I'm rooting for you and Dante's Stalker.
Do you think you'll get to 50k (of course you will ;) )

I got mum to knit me a reeeeeeeally long blue scarf.
1) Because i can't knit
2) Because i like the colour blue
3) Vergil's blue
4) because the length was inspired by Janos Audron from the Legacy of Kain series

Doctor's tomorrow... i'm really not looking forward to it :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
WHAT?! Now that's an impressive word. I'm rooting for you and Dante's Stalker.
Do you think you'll get to 50k (of course you will ;) )

I got mum to knit me a reeeeeeeally long blue scarf.
1) Because i can't knit
2) Because i like the colour blue
3) Vergil's blue
4) because the length was inspired by Janos Audron from the Legacy of Kain series

Doctor's tomorrow... i'm really not looking forward to it :(

Hehe, thankies. ^^; I'm rooting for DS, too. I couldn't even think of doing NaNo if I had as much going on as she does, tbh. :S *hoping she'll make it*
I hope I do. ^^; Hehe. According to the NaNo site I'll be finished on the 28th, but I'm not so sure...today's been a really bad writing day. :S
=D *also likes blue**would have 100 scarves if she could* That's a good idea. I wish I had someone to knit for me.... *will just have to crochet it*
Aww, good luck at your appointment!

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
I made this RP on another site, and like, everyone's fighting over who gets to RP as Vergil. Meanwhile I'm like... "Why don't you just choose Dante or something? ._."

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm getting sick of arguements of if DmC Dante is a new Dante or if he's the original or if DmC's a reboot or a prequel or something. I've stopped caring. I've heard this arguement so many times it's just...ugh, I'm not sure if these arguements are reboots, sequels, or prequels anymore. :/ Can't we just drop it and move onto something else? Like why Dante needs to be kept away from bottles of hair dye and pizza shops?

Also...my dog is clever. I was talking about how I want to see a DmC demo and she said please...then put her toys in a bag. See? Clever. *would like to stop thinking and sleep for a while*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*UMVC3 SPOILERS*
Shadow: Just wanted to say, I think there is a reference to the new Dante in UMVC3 as he remarks about his hair colour. Something about , "I'm not getting old, my hair has always been this colour...why do you ask?" :D (Just thought i'd mention it.)
Plus Vergil is more of a b*st*rd. I assume he is the way Capcom would've liked him to have been portrayed in DMC3. AND his rival isn't rocket raccoon, it's wolverine :D (He takes Wolverine's sword muramasa and becomes more hungry for power thanks to the sword)
and thanks, the appointment went okay. My doctor and i were talking about football (or soccer, depending on where you're from). He seems to be revelling in the fact my team are in financial trouble... :( (at least, that's the way he's coming across)

CT: what am i doing on here so early?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*UMVC3 SPOILERS*
Shadow: Just wanted to say, I think there is a reference to the new Dante in UMVC3 as he remarks about his hair colour. Something about , "I'm not getting old, my hair has always been this colour...why do you ask?" :D (Just thought i'd mention it.)
Plus Vergil is more of a b*st*rd. I assume he is the way Capcom would've liked him to have been portrayed in DMC3. AND his rival isn't rocket raccoon, it's wolverine :D (He takes Wolverine's sword muramasa and becomes more hungry for power thanks to the sword)
and thanks, the appointment went okay. My doctor and i were talking about football (or soccer, depending on where you're from). He seems to be revelling in the fact my team are in financial trouble... :( (at least, that's the way he's coming across)

=D Aww, now I really want UMVC3. *excited*
You're welcome. Ooh, football. *lubs football* Aww, I'm sorry he is. :( *hopes your team can get out of it*

Thinking:
I feel...so sick. :/ And all I can think about is if I should ask my gran for a 250gb xbox for x-mas or the 4gb and then later ask for a hard drive. I mean...if she does get one, it'll be my only present, so...yeah. Now excuse me while I curl up and sob and hope my medicine kicks in.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
=D Aww, now I really want UMVC3. *excited*
You're welcome. Ooh, football. *lubs football* Aww, I'm sorry he is. :( *hopes your team can get out of it*

Thinking:
I feel...so sick. :/ And all I can think about is if I should ask my gran for a 250gb xbox for x-mas or the 4gb and then later ask for a hard drive. I mean...if she does get one, it'll be my only present, so...yeah. Now excuse me while I curl up and sob and hope my medicine kicks in.

The football club is back in court in January. It could be over 100 years of history 'destroyed' in a matter of minutes. It's all to do with the taxman.

I didn't know a 4gb xbox existed... (*chuckles* and i'm supposed to be a gamer :p)

Just posted my review for Ultimate Marvel V Capcom.
I didn't realise i marked the original as 9/10, so I decided to mark Ultimate as 9.5/10... JUST FOR VERGIL :p

Eye spy... the forum has ignore buttons!!!!! Steve you genius :D

Top Bottom