• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
That awkward moment when you wake up to find your best friend snuggling against your boob..............yea that just happened to me today D: It was mad awkward

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DeamonslayeR! I thought you had disappeared...

Oooh look, someone has got their xmas decorations up... ooh and so has our next door neighbour... heck, there was even xmas music on tv earlier... Be nice to get out of november first... ;)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
DeamonslayeR! I thought you had disappeared...

Oooh look, someone has got their xmas decorations up... ooh and so has our next door neighbour... heck, there was even xmas music on tv earlier... Be nice to get out of november first... ;)

yay holidays are comin

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
*in bed mom woke me up* Thinking: I can go up play some skyrim... But wont be able to drag myself away when it's time for school... Or I can go to my computer write random things and wait for my friends and hope they are in! (even though i know they're NEVER in this time)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hit 36.8k words! What's with this weird and random pattern of writing 3k/5k in a day every few days?

Also...does Bayonetta have a scarf? Is it red? Is it long? I need an excuse to make me an obscenely long red scarf....
EDIT: WOW, I fail. I knew I saw red on her somewhere...didn't think it was ribbons, though.... @_@ But Eva has a red scarf/shawl thing, right? *ebil grin**plotty*

Top Bottom