• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
And all that power's gone to his head.

well you try:
1: losing your 3 brothers,mother and the entire mion race
2: then get blown up after winning an election for emperor becoming cyborg
3: having your wife and daughter leave you
4: and constantly lose wars against a inferior cloned from your species DNA
5: oh and in the middle of a battle he was forced to kill his youngr brother when he stopped glaser from continuing his attack
6: having your father experiment on you when you were born and putting a anger enhancement chip in his brain
7: the scientist who always defeats you is cloned directly from your DNA
8: your army general betrays you and command the army to take you apart and put together as a full machiene
9: and an evil creature on the rampage destroying the alphaverse as you try to beat it however it is literaly the ultimate being
10: having a negative glaser that has escaped his dimension and wants to become you by killing and taking over your buissness
11: having to make sure everyday that lucifer is running hell properly
12: and having the gods you haven't destroyed plotting to kill you.

not fun being glaser is it?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
THANK YOU!
I have always wanted to see that in this thread... why does no one think it?

Whatever, I'm not getting into an argument with someone who thinks they're right (all the time).

your welcome :D

i think that my facebook freinds take a while to reply

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mum and I can't agree on what half the container of ice cream looks like. :/ She doesn't believe I gave her half. >_<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ That's what I was thinking...but she'll be mad at me and unplug my computer or put zombies on.... :/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'd love to own Ghost in the Shell on PS1... that's my favorite demo for that console...

Christmas... *thinks about it than deflates* I'm so glad it's still a month away

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i am thinking that i am thinking that i am thinkin that i am thinking that i am thinking that i am so con-fu-zed

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
F**K! there's a centipede on the kitchen floor... GROOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
*shivers*

What a rubbish day :(
Although my football team won, it was still a rubbish day

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hate people, I hate crowds of people, I hate it when people randomly stop infront of you when in a crowd of people - especially when they have pushchairs! Thanks for ruining my evening you ignorant idiots!!!

^ I agree with this. :/ Dang people....

Thinking:
The look on mum's face when I brought out the tea tray was funny. I said I wanted tea, I didn't say just a cup. :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Is it bad that, whenever I post in threads I haven't posted in before, I start thinking everyone's gonna turn and look at me and go "Who does she think she is, posting in our totally not-private threads?!" ._. Or I think everyone's gonna eat me...or something.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
I HATH RETURNED, MORTALS. Also I'm thinking "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG SKYRIM." And how I can't find a good DMC RP site. And why I was gone for like ever. And... uhm... I'll think of something.... YES I'M THINKING OF SOMETHING ELSE THAT'S IT!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Is it bad that, whenever I post in threads I haven't posted in before, I start thinking everyone's gonna turn and look at me and go "Who does she think she is, posting in our totally not-private threads?!" ._. Or I think everyone's gonna eat me...or something.

you do look tasty XD lol i make joke

Top Bottom