• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
But I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE PARK!! *throws tantrum*

I think I need to shift my butt into gear, stop writing my novel in my head and actually put pen to paper. July is looking awfully close all of a sudden :(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You did NOT just bash Vergil in your DxN story. **** you. First Kyrie bashing and now Vergil bashing? **** you in the ****ing ass, you ****ing whore. THIS is why I HATE DantexNero. Seriously, the authors of them actually act like they'll get together! At least I KNOW DantexVergil will never happen. Jesus ****ing Christ. Go die in a ****ing fire, slut.

I said I cursed too much for my own good.
But that ****ing ****ed me off. -.-

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My head is filled with images of Vergil being a little devil.
It's hot, but I want it to stop now.
I'm so fed up with him. I want to kill him.
I think I'm going to.
Heh.
My head hurts.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I will not have a breakdown. I will not have a breakdown. There's no point in it, just relax, Danielle. *takes deep breath* I will not have a breakdown *repeats over, and over, and over again*

God, Jess or Madge, please get on FGAM or TS.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is it just me, or has this forum gone all Vergil....
When I let him out of his cage... I do keep Vergil on a leash.

I'd love to be a dominatrix.

aka958

Don't trust people
Albert wesker, simply the best antagonist in a game ever.

What is a breakdown? Is that when you crumble in despair and falls down into a pit of negative thoughts combined with misery and pain?

Such a great idea of a RPG boss and the dungeon for it.

Gilgamesh is one of the most awesome characters in the FF series, one of many.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was thinking of having Vergil shed his coat and show off some oooh-yummy-yummy muscular arms for the fight with Xevnas.
Then I decided not to.
:p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I am thinking about bad Ouran High school host club fanfiction. :mad:STOP WRITING CHARACTERS OOC!!!! NO MATTER HOW MUCH KYOYA CARES FOR HARUHI HE ISN'T GOING TO START ACTING LIKE TAMAKI!!!!! HE WOULD PROBABLY HAVE JUST ONE PET NAME FOR HER, IF ANY AT ALL! AND YES KYOYA IS THE SHADOW KING, AND HE SEEMS COLD AND MANIPULATIVE BUT THAT ISN'T ALL THERE IS TOO HIM...FANFICTION WRITERS PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE RE-WATCH THE EPISODES OF THE ANIME THAT CENTER AROUND KYOYA...RE-READ THE MANGA VOLUME 6 OF THE MANGA!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
I am done with my rant now, thank you for reading!!!! I feel better...:D

Top Bottom