• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I hate wearing rings, my fingers are too short and they just don't look right. *FREAK FINGERS*
They've taken away my Takeshi's Castle... they'll soon take the crystal maze too, i just know it. I'll have to form a plan so i don't go insane... oh wait, that's already happened... :p

I HATE hot weather
072.gif

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I HATE buying printer ink. A sly, orchestrated and complete rip-off, especially for Epson printers.

Apparently printer ink is worth more by weight than gold. I can believe that. :rolleyes:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I was blaming my iPhone for not posting - I thought it was being a bitch, then I realised no one else was posting either! :p

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Everday and night I can't help but think about you, babe, I'll always love you even as it drives me mad. <3

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Bored of my sigs, don't have time to spread the Dante-ness and make new ones, so I thought I'd recycle this one for now. I quite like it on the right - makes me look avant garde! lol

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yes Tilly, you can have some Dreamies... as long as I can have a cuddle later :p

I actually have an asthma inhaler that works!!! YAY! But, it's giving me bad side-effects... TYPICAL!
Well, looks like I'll have to stop taking it. If i knew it was going to do that, i wouldn't have taken it in the first place. I would've told the doctor to get lost...

CT: YAY! My Ichi the Killer DVD arrived today

EDIT~ Google, you are really p***ing me off!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Having conducted thorough research I'll put forward my theory that Coke definitely tastes better from an ice cold glass Coke bottle than anything else.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
a dog howling at your singing is not a talent... it means he doesn't like it... Simon Cowell is gonna p*** himself laughing at whats gone through.

CT: MMM... doritos

Top Bottom