• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Just looked at the 'guests' names on here. It makes me laugh - I see there all banned too. :) The internet is full of **** isn't it? lol.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is it overpowered to have created a character who can absorb all types of energy? Because I gave him a limit...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
This place is quiet these days. Where is everyone? no new member threads for a while either. :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
wow, my day is going from sh*t to sh***ier.
they didn't accept my request, i still have a cold and my parents are trying my already worn patience. :(

Meg

I never said he was invincible. >.>
*cough*stilloverpowered*cough*
You can always send me a message with the full description if you want. :3

CT: Lemonade!

........I just realized how simple my thoughts in this thread usually are. :(

All of the members of that forum are obvious spam and troll, wonder how their admins still dont know anything about it :\ and one more thing to wonder: i'm one of the members >.>

Meg

Why are women raised to be submissive? Its rude for a woman to be aggressive with her words and not back down, but for a man its expected. How am I supposed to get anywhere when proper arguing is rude and going, "oh well...you see maybe you should do thi-" BULLCRAP! :mad:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
so damn itchy... it had to come back...didn't it... just my frigging luck.

*sighs* opinions are like a*sholes, everyone has one... but was there any need to post something like that? That was just wrong... surely the OP knew she would kick up trouble. You don't just insult someone's beliefs, especially on a site with millions of people.

CT: I'm thirsty.

aka958

Don't trust people
Why are women raised to be submissive? Its rude for a woman to be aggressive with her words and not back down, but for a man its expected. How am I supposed to get anywhere when proper arguing is rude and going, "oh well...you see maybe you should do thi-" BULLCRAP! :mad:

I've no idea what you mean. The majority of all woman I've ever argued with are aggressive with her words and does not back down. I've argued with many men who are "submissive" as you put it, alot more men who are submissive rather than aggressive.

Imo both are wrong though, I am very aggressive whilst arguing. But that ain't always a good thing.

Top Bottom