• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^epic sig XD

CT: ooooo lots of new threads for me to check out...and new faces too!

*looks around and scuttles off*

ill be off spamming posts! DT i will overtake you one day! speaking of which is he still a legen....oh well im sure it will change at 8000 :p

That's not working
072.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I wanna cry. I feel so ill.
And i f***ing hate drinking water!

Thankfully, that thing turned out to be nothing... wish it was though, i might be off the mortal coil a bit faster!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
aka958;300290 said:
THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER!!! NOW ON SIG! :D

Ebony knows how to do great work. ^_^

^_^ Thanks aka ^_^

I'm thinking my community group are gonna have a hissy fit at the art gallery tomorrow! >_<

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm off. I feel like I've got the Atlantic ocean in my tummy, i hope i'm feeling better in time for friday or else i won't be able to go out and get Marvel v Capcom 3. :(

First I went on youtube to watch the bloody palace glith then I watched DMC4 cutsenes and then the videos in Aka's sig after that funny japanese commercial next funny indian commercial and funny wedding commercials and banned commercials .......- WTF I'm doing on youtube -_-

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm thinking, the more I squeeze, the more it hurts. But I actually don't care.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I hope i'm not being a pain in the arse.
I always forget how much i love the DMC3 soundtrack, especially the Vergil boss battle tracks... brimming with awesomeness.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. And again, and again, and again.
NT is A.W.E.S.O.M.E! Period.

Oooh, and I just moved up from n00b to Wannabe Ninja. Oh yeh babeh, I'ma get there! :D :D :D

That really made my day. If my brother can get into NT one day in the far distant future, I would love him for it. Yes, I would actually love my brother.
Maybe.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Lexy;300372 said:
How come...?

'cuz we made a sculpture to go on display in a community exhibition for the gallery. However the gallery staff are a bit snooty and instead of displaying the sculpture they are displaying photos of it - and it looks a bit naf! The gallery wanted a sculpture in the first place!? So now I'll have to put up with the groups disappointment! :(

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^dont worry Ebs, im sure anything you make looks fantastic its their problem if they cant take a proper picture, you should get some pics uploaded :)

CT: Mission 17, you will be mine!!!

Top Bottom