• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Why did I dream of watching a comedy show with the days episode being a black woman trying out dreadlocks? Either way... I think I laughed in my sleep. When she asked a random guy with dreadlocks how she looked... I don't even remember the full conversation but I still find it funny. XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Another Shopping spree.
I think i'm getting 'addicted' to buying Hello Kitty Merchandise :lol:

Oh geez, i don't have a decent or recent picture of Tilly... bugger.
I need a drink.

aka958

Don't trust people

Something is missing. Everything's good and all but what I want this moment is not available. ._. Which somehow makes everything else seem insufficient. :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nobody would be able to find my stuff.
I have like four or five different files with the same name in different locations. Each one has different folders inside of it with a thousand different documents in it.
It takes me 5 minutes to find the one I'm looking for. And that's only because I get lucky.
Gosh, this is a mess.

And OF COURSE all of it will be in the folder MY INSANITY. Well, duh!

Now I'm lookingggggg forrrr Black Eyed Susan...

...which is not in this folder. Whoop. :dry:

Am I the only writer who has 2-3 different versions of my own stories? o_O
It's like I'm writing fanfiction of my own work out of boredom! GRIEF!

I should probably do my phone calls and THEN work on my second draft.
BUT I'M HUNGRY!
AGAIN!

Meg

aka958;297936 said:
OMFG I'M SORRY! ;_; If only I could've hindered you from reading. D:

CT: Hungry... hungry and bored.

*hugs* Has nothing to do with you. Don't worry, Aka. *hugs again for good measure* ^^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*sigh*
It's dead.
Why is there a sequel when it's ending clearly states THE END?
I wrote F****. How cute. I was so innocent back then. Or I was scared my mom would read it. Sneaky ol' woman.

JUMP! JUMP, HALEY, JUMP! MUAHAHAHA!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This actually is one really, really, really twisted story. And confusing, I think.

Man. Whatever. I'll just post that thingamabob of mine up.

Meg

^ Oh PLEASE tell me you're referring to FFXIII because anyone who insults that story gets massive rep from me. And I mean Massive. Rep.

Sorry, I like giving people rep. XD

CT: Beowulf. Again. *head desk*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Meg, you're sig makes me laugh. My boyfriend thinks new Lightning is even better looking than old Lightning. And when he was talking *coughorgasmingcough* about it today and her new look, I kept remembering your sig and keep giggling. He and my friends all gave me weird looks. >.>; /ramblerambleramble

CT: He said it twice. Twice. I'm so freaked out, and I feel bad. Stupid emotions. Go **** yourselves. ._.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;297952 said:
^ Oh PLEASE tell me you're referring to FFXIII because anyone who insults that story gets massive rep from me. And I mean Massive. Rep.

Sorry, I like giving people rep. XD

Can I lie and say yes and get rep? ^_^
Just kidding! I was referring to my own work, actually. I don't have much time to read nowadays. Mostly because I don't want anyone else's creativity to influence my own. It makes me
AddEmoticons0056.gif

Meg

Devon K. Ryley;297956 said:
Meg, you're sig makes me laugh. My boyfriend thinks new Lightning is even better looking than old Lightning. And when he was talking *coughorgasmingcough* about it today and her new look, I kept remembering your sig and keep giggling. He and my friends all gave me weird looks. >.>; /ramblerambleramble

MEN! :lol: They just don't get good character development.

CT: I :wub: peanut butter.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
^ I know, right? I think he went home and cried today, though, because it doesn't come out in the USA until next winter. xP

CT: Stop. Saying. It. Please? ._.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I miss Vampi and Moses.
I so loved chatting with them. :(
Maybe they're on MSN? I need a good laugh and some random convo. My back is killing me. Distractions are welcomed!

Oh, what the heck, I'll settle with distracting myself.
julian.jpg

Adore-smiley.png

I'm way too obsessed with him. I really really am.

Top Bottom