• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Meg;294782 said:
Gees, all your characters are like clones of each other. They all like the same things, act the same way, and are written the same way. Ugh get some creativity going PLEASE!

Rant to me, plz? 8D

CT: Get a ****ing life. Seriously.

+ fdgsiabgbgv
Brian. <3

+ When did I get more rep? What did I do to even deserve rep?

+ God, I love my boys. <3
Roza - "What's your idea of a romantic evening?"
Daryl - "Sex, sex, and even more sex. Oh, and Pepsi. There's nothing better to end a toe-curling night with a can of Pepsi. And a smoke. And cab-fair. That's always a nice treat."
Roza - "I meant, like, you know, for a DATE."
Daryl - "Oh. Then I've got nothing."
Derek - "Why don't you ask the only other person here that's into girls?"
Daryl - "Blondie, Victor's never had a date in his life."
Victor - "I have so had a date!"
Daryl - "Really? With who?"
Victor - "Alyssa."
Derek - "I don't think counting how many stuffed animals a girl has is what I'd call a 'date'."
Victor - "How would you know?! You're dating Daryl!"
Derek - "Exactly. Dating."
Victor - "I meant to say '****ing'."
Derek - "That, too."
Daryl - "Victor, admit it. You've never had an actual date in your life, have you?"
Victor - "I HAVE!"
Derek - [opens his mouth to speak]
Roza - "Forget it! I'll ask Harry. Thanks for the 'help'."
Derek - "You're welcome."
Daryl - "I love you!"
Victor - "I hate you. And you, too."
Derek - "You don't hate us. You love us."
Victor - "I do no-"
Roza - "SHUT UP!"

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Damn, THE PAIN!
£5 in 20p's cute :D
*Burps* Ah, thats a little better...

CT: AH, shut up father! I think there is enough bitching in the world without you going on.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Chaos Master;294884 said:
Am I the only one who thinks that Ezio is more cooler and interesting than Altair?

I liked him a lot more before the game actually came out and I realised that he wasn't this revenge driven badass loose cannon version of Altiar they said he was.
Ok it would have been unrealistic to have him on a 20 year solid red mist but in interviews Ubi actually said that as the game progesses Ezio becomes more brutal and aggressive, more driven by the death of his family. That was bull he was very easy going and acted like he didn't have a care in the world, he had several chances to kill Rodrigo but was cool, calm and took things very slowly and thoroughly.

I mean look at this trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lVSKRlqTZM
IMO that is boarderline false advertising AC2 was nowhere near that intense and epic. Good game regardless but not what I thought it would be.
Brotherhood on the other hand was much more what I thought 2 would be with the crazed kill streaks and the brutal overkills.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*Cornish voice* 'ere look at what the cat dragged in...

Dammit, i really want Castlevania!
I'm really cr@p at using that graphics tablet :lol:

Oh sh*t City played, I wonder how they got on...
YES! 4-0!!!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ I think Dante might have intercepted the delivery dude 'cuz it's still not here! I'm so hungry! :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ can you send Lightning after Dante and Dominos? It's been over an hour now! I'm So hungry I feel dizzy!

Meg

Ebony;294905 said:
^ can you send Lightning after Dante and Dominos? It's been over an hour now! I'm So hungry I feel dizzy!

Did you get it yet? :O If not then Lightning's already to go.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ I'm all full of pizza goodness now! The Pizza dude said it was really busy tonight! I guess people had the same idea as us 'cuz we've eaten so much the past few days!
You can still send Lightning around to beat up Dante if you want?!

Meg

Ebony;294930 said:
^ I'm all full of pizza goodness now! The Pizza dude said it was really busy tonight! I guess people had the same idea as us 'cuz we've eaten so much the past few days!
You can still send Lightning around to beat up Dante if you want?!

Oh good. Chances are me threatening to send Lightning got Dominos to hurry up. ;)

Top Bottom