• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

fon

Crazy Chick
I haven't been here much since there's a lack of new DmC news :-/
it's also because I finally got a ps3 (yay!) and am finishing up DMC4 xD

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Well, that's off my chest. And now to see if I can squeeze any inspiration out of my dry little brain...

aka958

Don't trust people
LordOfDarkness;290501 said:
I guess no-one wants my help. That was pointless.

I'm just a loner with my problems. I never liked sharing them. If I would, I would share it to someone alot closer to me before seeking help elsewhere.

Sorry. T_T

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;290502 said:
I'm just a loner with my problems. I never liked sharing them. If I would, I would share it to someone alot closer to me before seeking help elsewhere.

Sorry. T_T

Thank you, I feel so appreciated.

aka958

Don't trust people
LordOfDarkness;290503 said:
Thank you, I feel so appreciated.

I was honest. With closer I meant Marisa. I would rather share my problem with the one I love first. Is there a problem with that?

Or is it a problem that I like to take care of my problems alone?

It's a kind gesture to be willing to help, but I don't take help, I solve my problems alone and always has. So, thank you for the gesture but I have to decline your help because I don't need it.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
My instructor has all the fun and personality of a rock. Actually, strike fun from the previous statement, because I can make rocks fun. :dry:

***************. I'm just going to sleep until the bell. He won't notice; signatures are far more important than one student staring at the insides of their eyelids :cool:

Meg

Tonks;290529 said:
My instructor has all the fun and personality of a rock. Actually, strike fun from the previous statement, because I can make rocks fun. :dry:

You mean like if you throw them at people as fun as a rock?

Meg

Storm Silves;290575 said:
Huh. One little question and someone goes on a tirade. ._." Figures.

Who's going on a tirade? :O
Is it Meg again? I swear that girl is so annoying sometimes! ;)

Top Bottom