• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ *Hugz?*

I should have gone to bed earlier last night, four hours sleep and then spending most of the day with MY family does not make for the fun times...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
S'alright, I'm tired beyond all belief and I'm hugging a huge panda plushie, I'm feeling abnormally affectionate.

Family huh? I can just about deal with them when I've had a normal amount of sleep, but four hours and the insults/criticisms start to get to you a little more.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh boy, I know how that feels. I'm gonna be gone at about five to four (it's noon here, BTW) and that means no RP for as long as I'm at the damn Easter party. Would be better if I'd gotten some actual sleep, but no... Couldn't go to bed. I was tossing and turning all freaking night...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I haven't had the best night's sleep and I'm feeling pretty agitated myself. My dad is peeing me off the most... asking questions about stuff... I know I'm a smart ar$e but I really don't know everything.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
It would be cheaper for her to come in on a weekday and leave on a weekday. Tuesday to Tuesday, maybe? And then it's a 400$ round trip from Houston (which I don't even know if she lives near there or not) to San Fransisco. Then there's a hotel, and someone needs a credit card for that, and I don't have one. A cheap, two star hotel would be, what? Around 350$, so that's about 800$ needed. Then there's places to go in San Fran, which will be another 400$. That brings us to about 1200$. Then there's food. Add another 1000$ for all three of us.... 2200$. So, we're going to need about 3000$ altogether, since we need some spending money, too. She has 500$ and I have 170$ Together that 670$. We can get 2430 in a year or two, right? ****! Almost forgot the rental car (depending on if she has a license, since I don't know if she does, and Madge and I won't have one). That's about 500$. So we're going to need close to 4000$ for this.

/is still looking way too far ahead of this

I blame my mom's boyfriend. He said I need to tart thinking about it now, if I want to have enough money by then.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow...

Yeah, cookie for whoever gets the reference.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;212457 said:
Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow...

Are you mewing to the tune 'A-hunting we will go, a-hunting we will go, hai-ho the belly-o a-hunting we will go'. I probably got the words wrong.
Why is that song stuck in my head? :huh:

Meg

Angelo Credo;212457 said:

I thought it was from that cat commercial. i think its for cat food or something. you know, the ones with the cats meowing a tune.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Something that I messaged to Credo, but I think this is funny enough that I shouldn't keep it from the rest of you guys. Besides, it's been bugging me ever since I got home.

You should've seen the traffic on the way back home from school. Even though I wasn't the one driving, I wish I was. I'll summarize it in a story.

This is Joe A. Guy. He's an average guy and he's driving to work. Then, one small snowflake falls on his car. Joe nearly has a mental breakdown, left becomes right, up becomes down, and before you know it he's driving at five miles an hour with his ass.

I swear if I see ANYONE going five miles an hour again, I will rip off their car door, throw them out and BEAT THEM WITH ORANGES! *rant over*

Just had to share that with you guys. Credo said and I quote: "Hardest I've laughed all damn day. :D"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;212611 said:
Its funny very funny dt.

What i are thinking.

How you beat someone with oranges

You throw them, of course. And throw a few grapefruit in there for good measure. And a coconut. Can't go wrong with a coconut. :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Saaaaaaaaaaailoooooooooors, fighting in the dance halls!

Yeah, I have David Bowie - Life on Mars in my head.

Top Bottom