• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
*^Turns the light off for Meg* There you go!

I'm hungry, but can't be bothered to eat anything!

Meg

*light is magically off* o_O

Thank you!

CT: Don't worry, Dante, there will always be a place in my heart for you....a much smaller place than Lightning's, but a place none the less. :lol:

Dante: Erm....ok?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What is with you? First you wanna play Reach, then you say no, then you say yes when I'm not in the mood, and then throw a temper tantrum because of it. Make up your mind, man. :dry:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Thinking of trying to start up my fan fic again...haven't written anything for like a week or two >_< Ahh, I'm terrible! :p

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I just saw my first Christmas advert of the year on TV - advertising some random board game. Christmas!!! Freaked me out. :(

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
What do you mean my paper's due Thursday? I thought you said I had nine weeks to do it.

Oh, right. It's been nine weeks.

I think I should get started ._.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
M'kay, so I need to watch my Queer As Folk, The L Word, Modern Family, and Hell's Kitchen recordings today. That's going to take, like, eight hours.

Which means I'll be done at nine if I start now, and Mom and Mike aren't supposed to be back until ten...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, at least my room is finished. Now just to tile the bathroom.

I could put my honest opinion in that thread, but i think i'll get flamed for it.

CT: I really cannot give a sh*t

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
The crazy demon;281508 said:
Why the heck are there so many black/Grey orbs here?.

Shooooooooo! Bring back the red orbs!.

(I hope somebody understands)

I understand perfectly. But for them to change, you yourself must roam those forums every now and then.

Top Bottom