• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*head-spasm*OWWWWWWWWW!
I seriously didn't think I'd need to pay to see the nurse, and I didn't expect them to make a big hoo-haa about it and send me straight into the doc's office without an appointment either. Anyway. Now I got another 21 days of antibiotics to swallow down. I hate it, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
VB, Spreading Dante, Vergil and Spardaness... If you're a DSC member, take a look.
I gotta be up in a few hours, and i'm fixing a forum... geez

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;280541 said:
VB, Spreading Dante, Vergil and Spardaness... If you're a DSC member, take a look.
I gotta be up in a few hours, and i'm fixing a forum... geez

OMG VB THAT IS SO AWESOME!
*major fangirl squee*
I luuuuv it!!!! :D :D :D

CT: I forgot how frustrating it can be to write by hand. Darn thee lowsome pen, how dare ye run outta inketh?!?!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
HOLY CRAP THAT SCARED ME! Stupid buffering! I forgot I had youtube running in the background and it's dark and the house is quiet and suddenly I hear "KYRIE" screamed at me full volume from the friggin computer. Really. HOLY CRAP that made me jump! >.<

Anyway. I didn't know there was a paperhouse on WTRP. :O
Wanna play, wanna play, wanna play!!! XDDDD

....yeah I got my Julian fangirl cap back on. :D

I have to stop procrastinating to procrastinate and just DO it already.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Meg;280487 said:
Ain't it though? :lol:

CT: Hm..I feel like a hypocrite. I'm complain about the lack of Dante on here and yet.... *looks at sig and avatar*

Sorry I'm late coming in on this, but yes :wub: great D pic :wub: and Meg wouldn't be Meg without Lightning pics. I'm pretty sure you are lightning!

I'm at work now, but I'll get around to spreading Dante-ness when I get home tonight!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
XDDDD
Dante and Lady having a snowball fight still makes me crack up soooo sooo much. Even though I loathe Lady. Dante makes it easier to read her. ROFL!!!!! :wub: Dante :D

I'm soooo lonely, I'm soooo lonely... *sigh* Timezones suck. Everyone is off living their lives when I can finally sit down at night and hang around the forum undisturbed, yet when it's night time for everyone else I have to duck in and out of my life to keep up relations on the forum.

I still question why I do it, and I honestly don't know. It's not like I have to. It's not like anyone would really care if I stopped showing face here when everyone is online. I mean a day or two later and people will forget me anyway.

So...why am I here? Am I contributing to this forum at all? Am I exerting myself for no reason? Would my time be better spent on other forums? Would my absence have any effect at all?

The internet is a funny thing. The people I once viewed as friends turns out aren't actually 'friends' in that sense of the word (this excludes a few people, you know who you are), and all the conversations I held with them now seems meaningless to me because it wasn't what I'd thought it was. Considering that, would anyone feel any loss if I disappeared? Probably not. I'm just words floating around in cyberspace, I'm not 'real', and therefore I don't deserve a genuine place in anyone's life.
Which kinda sucks, considering I would go through the effort to personally meet them if I had the cash for it, and have thought of asking certain people's mobile numbers but then, again, due to timezones I don't think they'd be impressed to get a text from me at 3am in the morning just because I felt like chatting to them. That and it's bloody expensive to text overseas numbers, so I'm likely not to even get a response back anyway.

Guh. I'm just really doubting myself tonight. I feel the friendships I've made on this forum are genuine and real and I would love to pursue it, but I don't think half the people feel the same way.

'Cept for Zany. He's my brother. :wub: Zany.
SIGH.
And Shadow. And VB. Etc.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ I'm here! I'm listening and I'd miss you! :( I think the same, this forum just gets going when I go to sleep. I need sleep cuz I'm at work now, not really doing work tho, sitting at my desk playing with my phone and posting on here!

Linkin parks new album= *sick face*

@MV-
hanghead.gif

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Master Vergil;280562 said:
^*gwomps Eb* :D :D :D :D :D :D

Warning! Warning! I go all out emo at night.
Yeah, it's Nero's fault.

*Glomps emo Master Vergil*

I know this is going off on a tangent from your rant, but one thing I will say is that I'm always careful not to let forums/videogame obsessions take over everything! My join date on another forum was 2002 - when I was just a young 'un and I let it take over my life! I took everything everyone said literally and ended up quite a mess.

I hadn't joined a forum since......until this one came along! It took me ages to really say anything on here and I laugh at some people getting into heated arguments 'cuz it's just someone else on the internet. *points to the DmC forum*

Back to what you were saying -

Dunno if that makes sense, but I will say that I've let myself get addicted to here, as you guys are all so lovely! *group hugz*

I'm gonna go now, I'm prob making no sense, and I have no excuse, it's 11:30am here!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm here!!!

Had to pick up a book from library... haha now i can do my surprise picture.
Damn shoes. Gave me a blister.

I prefer writing in pencil.
And I'm glad you like the changes i made Master Vergil.

Meg

Ebony;280557 said:
Sorry I'm late coming in on this, but yes :wub: great D pic :wub: and Meg wouldn't be Meg without Lightning pics. I'm pretty sure you are lightning!

I'm at work now, but I'll get around to spreading Dante-ness when I get home tonight!

Thanks! XD I have a feeling if there is ever a time my sig and avatar aren't of Lightning people with think there is something wrong with me. XD

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
David Cameron wants a smack in the mouth... go mum!!

Is there a point selling stuff on ebay, only to not respond to buyers who buy the items you are selling?!
I one that item nearly 24 hours ago, and you are delaying me from sending my payment to you. How the hell you have 100% postive feedback is confusing me. All is can say is, you can't be desperate for £23

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm invisible... wooooooo, like a ghost....
*Slaps VB on head*
Ow, wooooooo!
*gives VB a funny look* :dry:
You love me really :D
Do i?:dry:
Of course you do... only because no one else does.
Great! Eye hospital next thursday.... ah well, at last its not the Dentist.
*Still glares at VB* :dry:
Wub you Vergie :wub:
:dry:*sighs*:)

Top Bottom