• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;279319 said:
Nice one Tonks.

Thanks. Although Vergil was a definite A ^_^

Honestly, I'm horrible at painting. I don't think I'll be trying it again any time soon :lol:

CT: Will no one share my joy? :O

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;279326 said:
You could try... ;)

Plus i think vergil stopped caring
I don't need to try darling :p

but yeah vergil stopped caring, because...
He's gay for Dante :lol:
21104.jpg

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Vergil'sB*tch;279311 said:
Oh, there's another hentai to look out for, Thanks DB. :D

Although, I doubt a demon would touch me with a bargepole either.

...0_o...you...didn't know about Viper?That's one of the columns of Hentai.Hell,what WERE you watching...on the other hnad,better not tell me.When it comes to hentai it's better we keep it to ourselves.

However that among others[can't remember all of them],have famous seiyuus that got their carrers started or boosted like Kappei Yamaguchi for the major role or Miki Shinichiro without hiding their names or getting nicknames.:D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Of course i didn't know about it, it was only a few days ago for the first time that i saw hentai in a british store.

EDIT: I think i might buy the stongest alcohol and drink to forget why i'm still single.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Meg: That's just not right. Who's next, Lara Croft? Claire Redfield? Jill Valentine?

CT: Why is it so f*cking COLD?!

Meg

Storm Silves;279381 said:
@Meg: That's just not right. Who's next, Lara Croft? Claire Redfield? Jill Valentine?

How dare they disgrace Lightning like that! First Capcom destroys Dante and now this! And Lightning wearing Aya's stupid outfit in Dissidia 2... *sniff sniff* It ain't right. *cries* Leave Lightning alone! WAAAAH!

CT: OMG PUMPKIN MUFFINS!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Capcom have created a monster, now every company are gonna be altering their characters i suppose?

Really? Football match tomorrow *SQUEE*
wait... they've issued a flood warning... no football

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
-siiigh-
I'm lonely right now.
Kinda feel a bit crazy.
No one to talk to.

I don't even know what to talk about. I just have a bunch of loving joy built up and no one to use it on.

Ugh

Top Bottom