• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

^ If you need someone to let your anger out on let me know. :)

CT: Shower time! ^_^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
@ meg : NOTHING!Absolutelly nothing that would make me seem like an pervy @$$ or make things extremely akward for anyone else...and no,I didn't get a nosebleed,I just grazed my nose.I jusr=t ahve a sensot1v3 n0se.no I'm nopt unk0mfort4bl3 and trype abnmormaly.I'm prefect!

...That's bad...they are laughing at me.They do,right?That's it Shinpachi,I'm going home!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DanteDude99;276020 said:
if you are Vergil's B*tch then i decide that i am Vergil's Pimp so you in effect are mine VB

Well, that would involve a 'special' type of relationship, and I've yet to discover a man who can handle me and isn't scared of me ;) :lol:

Vergil and I work a Master/servant relationship.
(I'll let you fill in the blanks if you have a dirty mind)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;276080 said:
@ meg : NOTHING!Absolutelly nothing that would make me seem like an pervy @$$ or make things extremely akward for anyone else...and no,I didn't get a nosebleed,I just grazed my nose.I jusr=t ahve a sensot1v3 n0se.no I'm nopt unk0mfort4bl3 and trype abnmormaly.I'm prefect!

...That's bad...they are laughing at me.They do,right?That's it Shinpachi,I'm going home!

Great, you are spilling the beans, man... We are men, thinking of the opposite gender in that way is normal, especially 3D girls.

Vergil'sB*tch;276082 said:
Well, that would involve a 'special' type of relationship, and I've yet to discover a man who can handle me and isn't scared of me ;) :lol:

Vergil and I work a Master/servant relationship.
(I'll let you fill in the blanks if you have a dirty mind)

Now that is... Can't say it. Need to shut my mouth now.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Chaos Master;276086 said:
Great, you are spilling the beans, man... We are men, thinking of the opposite gender in that way is normal, especially 3D girls.

No,I'm not...read the atmosphere a bit man...cr4p,they are laughing...they really are laughing at me...that's bad...I'm going home.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Gross.

I have seen many interpretations of the demon Mara, but the one i less like is his representation in Shin Megami Tensei series :wacko:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;276090 said:
No,I'm not...read the atmosphere a bit man...cr4p,they are laughing...they really are laughing at me...that's bad...I'm going home.

Yeah, I noticed. Another 40 minutes, and it is night time for me, and time to ciao.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
What?*Looks outside the window.*huh?Ok,see ya then CM.

PS : I wonder if Chloe can understand the meaning of my posts...?

Top Bottom