• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

^ I'm gonna leave it up to the staff. They are the brains of the operation after all.

BTW: I made a poem/sig dedicated to Angel. V

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is anyone allowed to like this game or is it a crime?
I can't believe the stuff being thrown aound in those threads. I wanted to say, "You should all be ashamed of yourselves"

You hate the game, you get torn apart. You like it, you get torn apart... WTF!

I'm not sure if the mods would carry out a mass ban.

EDIT: Nice poem meg

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Storm Silves;274989 said:
I say mass banning needs to take place. If people are just going to ignore the mods, what's the point in giving them the equal three chances anyway?

Because they would be called "something" i dont want to say.

Being a lurker helps you see the past.

And mass banning its not needed.

The admins have to keep the peace and resolve to other methods extreme casses.

And in any moment we can see Limbo Police Deparment forum with a blue orb icon

(If you know the forum legend you know what i`m talking about)

Meg

I'm seriously considering going in there, making a thread, and just Meg Raging all over their sorry asses. They are all acting like stupid children and its sick. SICK!

TCD: I don't think closing the section is good enough because then they'll all go into other parts of the forum. I think the staff has to start making epic mod rage-ness on the level of Mr. Credo's response to the Mortal thread.

Meg

Vergil'sB*tch;275000 said:
meg: I'm being calm in there, if you rage, plase don't rage on my ass... sounds painful
*VB scared*

I would never rage on you! You're acting how well ALL should.

I don't know if Meg Raging is a good idea though. :unsure: What do you guys think?
I mean its clear that asking nicely will get us nowhere.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I really,REALLY HATE Insects.Most of them mosquitos since they are atracted to me[and my blood,I can get that].BUT SPIDERS,for ef's sake??

Balls!I'm not going to now after all that spider-n-mosquito onslaught that took place.It's saturday tomorrow so...:p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;275002 said:

I don't know if Meg Raging is a good idea though. :unsure: What do you guys think?

I don't think raging at them will do any good... If anything, it'll just get them MORE fired up.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
meg127;275002 said:

Neither will raging.

Remember that thread "Helps us to Help you"?.

If we see trolls we rush to ignore list.

I actually did that on a certain user <.<, and i havent had any problems by now.

Meg

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. But my Rage isn't really raging so much as stern peace keeping. Hmmm....maybe I'll sleep on it.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks.

To get somwhere you would probably have to go down to their level... and you'd probably get into trouble.
I'd post an example myself, but i don't want to get into trouble... i think it might involve A LOT of swearing

Meg

Yeeeah that's what I'm gonna do. Like I said, you know its bad if I'M not gonna bother trying to keep the peace.

Meg

^ It is very stressful. BUT! Chaos Master and I are having a fun conversation, so :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Well, i'm off to play as vergil for a while, then bed...
then when i get up tomorrow i'm gonna see if my posts were ripped apart.

Meg

^ If? ;)

Goodnight guys. I'll soon follow. Gees, you have no idea how happy I am that not everyone on this forum has been reduced to trolls.

Top Bottom