• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ice cream?! Gah, I need some mint ice cream naoh!

That, and I'm obsessing over the Bayonetta angels for some reason... >_<

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Interesting!...*Puts on psychiatrist set of clothes,including the messy haircut and smoking pipe that produces bubbles.*

You sir,are an interesting case!Maybe DMC4 and Bayonetta had an impact on you?Seeing all those Bianco Angelos,demons made in the image of angels and the Netta angels,angels that have a really demonic appearence once they show their real form.Maybe you want more of those kinds of demons for the next DMC game?Or is it an indicator you wish for another Bayonetta game?That...I must find out.

And HOLLY MAMA-SB3 is beyond awesome.

PS : I want a Netta and a DMC game for PSP...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;264087 said:
^Interesting!...*Puts on psychiatrist set of clothes,including the messy haircut and smoking pipe that produces bubbles.*

You sir,are an interesting case!Maybe DMC4 and Bayonetta had an impact on you?Seeing all those Bianco Angelos,demons made in the image of angels and the Netta angels,angels that have a really demonic appearence once they show their real form.Maybe you want more of those kinds of demons for the next DMC game?Or is it an indicator you wish for another Bayonetta game?That...I must find out.

And HOLLY MAMA-SB3 is beyond awesome.

PS : I want a Netta and a DMC game for PSP...

I want a Netta sequel, that's what. Plus the angel designs are badass. Especially the Affinity/Applaud angels. I know they're the weakest, but they look so cool. Plus, they act like humans, which makes them more... I dunno, likable?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
*Lighting strikes,and emerges as Date Masamune.*

That's great,Sanada Yukimura.Let's do it,the cool way!YEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!

PS : And a proper BASARA for PSP.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
DreadnoughtDT;264090 said:
I want a Netta sequel, that's what. Plus the angel designs are badass. Especially the Affinity/Applaud angels. I know they're the weakest, but they look so cool. Plus, they act like humans, which makes them more... I dunno, likable?

A-HA!It seems I'm an excellent psychiatrist!Ok my good friend,next week,same time?:p:lol:

/jk:cool::D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Like, where on Earth are my keys? This sucks. It's evil gnomes I tell you...

catseyetroll1.jpg

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
NOT THE RED RING OF DEATH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You know, no matter what you use to draw my hair, you'll never get it right.
Maybe not... But I has devious plan...and no, I'm not telling you.

Bananas are evil!!

I miss Chloe:(

Top Bottom