• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
freedom!!!!!!

I don't know so don't ask!
Dishes...wherefore doesth thou exist dishes?
And LUNCH!!! and...ugh...laundry, how I loathe thee...

Wanna play DMC! Now!! D:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;261768 said:
freedom!!!!!!

I don't know so don't ask!
Dishes...wherefore doesth thou exist dishes?
And LUNCH!!! and...ugh...laundry, how I loathe thee...

Wanna play DMC! Now!! D:

Hey, someone used "wherefore" right for once! It means "why". I know it sounds like "where" but it means "why".

Dunno what the creator of Olde English was thinking when he made that word. >.>

Osaka

trollololol
Thank god the pipe stopped leaking and that I didn't have to pay through the roof for another plummer to fix it. Even though I callled a plummer last night after having to switch off the water supply and was told that there would be someone here in the morning no one showed up, dumb ****s. I mean don't you want a job and get paid no matter how small the problem is?? =/

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
EL OH EL! They will, in time. They will, in time.

La la la la la~!

I love being woken up to my grandma turning my whole room over then screaming at me when I ask her what she's doing. :/ I didn't take the candy, for the last ****ing time. I took the soda, yes. I did not take the candy.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think there's a rat or a mouse under our bed. I kept hearing something that was either gnawing or going through the plastic bags. It woke me up early. And I think I heard squeaking.

o_O I didn't know I was such a light sleeper, to be honest.

I can't find my book with the next chapter for FSC! URGH! No wonder I don't write fanfiction by hand!

I need to do some work today. Galen is being very...distracting. :)

Captain Ren

Tribble
nanananana WEEKEND!

The crazy demon;261842 said:
Maybe you know what the hell im talking about :p

At least can i get the Dragon Kick? :D

sure why not :) and maybe the ball buster, always good to know how to use it :lol:

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;261769 said:
Hey, someone used "wherefore" right for once! It means "why". I know it sounds like "where" but it means "why".

Dunno what the creator of Olde English was thinking when he made that word. >.>

That's not Old English :p

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Maybe I shouldn't have named him Brian, because whenever I hear that name, I think "GALE HAROLD GALE HAROLD! QUEER AS FOLK QUEER AS FOLK! TRICK TRICK!" >.<

Well, at least I didn't name his Justin, because then I would have thought "TWINK TWINK TWINK!" ._.;

Top Bottom