• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*giggle-snort* Do it, Keira, do it!
Meh. Of course she won't do it. She's my polar opposite. Stupid girl!

I'll give you a proper review tomorrow DT.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Danke Chloe. Hope the story doesn't require a total re-write from your viewpoint or I'm gonna throttle the nearest person. >.>

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;261239 said:
Danke Chloe. Hope the story doesn't require a total re-write from your viewpoint or I'm gonna throttle the nearest person. >.>

Your welcome DT ^_^ Danke is German, right? Or is it Dutch? :wacko:

UPDATE!!!YAY FOR UPDATES!!!! :lol:

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Incomplete Dani;261140 said:
@Cheez: When will people learn that ED's just a NSFW satire site crowded with a bunch of ex-/b/tards? Ugh.[/COLOR]

the day that 4chan becomes mainstream, like actually mainstream. people will realize there's a greater evil out there... someday. hopefully sooner than later.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
MACARONI! AND DANTE!!!!
What a way to end the day off! :D :D Ahh, yes, please, I'd like some seconds of DMC3, thanks so much! *goes to play*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
BREAK, away from everybody, BREAK, away from everything, if you can't stand the way this place is TAKE yourself to higher places...
^song is soooo stuck in my head *swoons at riff* mama-mia, guitars have gotta be the hottest sin since the devil!!!

Anyway, I gotta do that. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe this weekend, I'll just pack up and hit the road alone for the day. I seriously need to break away from this rut, it's not doing me any good at all :(

If I played this song really REALLY loud, would it make my neighbour come knocking on my door? ^_^ He's pretty good looking, and his sister is nice...^_^...

What WAS I thinking before I got distracted? :huh:

.....can't remember. Stuff it.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
We have no use for the truth. Now's the time for us to lose. Who we are and how we tried. Taking every step in stride. It's now or never to decide.

+ Oh no. It's - it's over? That was the best EdwardxSeth fanfic I read. IT CAN'T BE OVER! D':

Well, now I'm off to read EdwardxJacob with seme Edward. Yeeeeeesh. <3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Playing dare or dare?!?! Gahahaha!!! XD
We took the truth out a long time ago...XDD!
*bounces excitedly*
...several bullets followed him...OH MY GOSH! HA HA HA!! XDDD
...I give you a four for the landing...Hehehehe!
Dawwwww Vergil! You poor, poor thing!
*SQUEE!!!*
Yea Vergil!! An hour! That's being lenient, I would have given Dante less than 2 minutes to get a head start...gahahaha!!! That was ridiculous!

I can now say I am officially cheered up.
And I have the best friggin friend under the sun. *happy sigh* Yay :D
Gaaaaaaahahahaha! Poor, poor, poor Vergil!!!

Top Bottom