• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Eb: I stayed up last night with my mum watching the stand-off.
(Her idea, not mine.)

Chloe: we used to live next door to a 'couple' that had a 3 year old that swore at everybody.
I know i would've had a really good rollicking if i did that when i was 3.

Captain Ren: I know what you mean. Except... instead replace the word woman with a man.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergil'sB*tch;258069 said:
Eb: I stayed up last night with my mum watching the stand-off.
(Her idea, not mine.)

Chloe: we used to live next door to a 'couple' that had a 3 year old that swore at everybody.
I know i would've had a really good rollicking if i did that when i was 3.

Captain Ren: I know what you mean. Except... instead replace the word woman with a man.

You will find a good man someday. Don't worry about it. :):):):)

Thinking on how to find the rare game Saints Row.

Meg

It's amazing how most other forums are full of assholes. Honestly. You can't say anything without getting insulted. Even the staff on other forums are rude. Its crazy! I joined another game forum and I really wish I had poked around a bit first because the level of assholery is to high for me. Looking at other forums it seems like this one is the one exception to the rule that forums have to be full of people who suck.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I really want to download that mod, but I don't want my game to get all ****ed up. ;_; And I never trusted modthesims.

+ You know what creeps me out. People who act and talk like so-and-so is real when they're not. I mean, at least I acknowledge the voices in my head aren't real...

+ I love how Mom thinks I'm listening to her, even thought I have headphones in and they're turned up all the way. XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incomplete Dani;258098 said:

+ You know what creeps me out. People who act and talk like so-and-so is real when they're not. I mean, at least I acknowledge the voices in my head aren't real...

That freaks me out too :\

@Meg: which gaming forum was that? Just so I know to steer clear of it.
I'm a member on the NAG forums. I'm not on much (well I'm HERE all the time) but the people seem alright.
It IS male dominated though, and not just by kids but a LOT of pro-gamers. It's a bit intimidating :S But Miktar was the dude who convinced me to buy Bayonetta, and that's a buy I haven't regretted.

Speaking of which.
My Bayonetta is screwed! :( I blame my guy for trying to get the headphones to work WHILE I'M BUSY PLAYING THE FIRST CHAPTER ON HARD MODE!!!
Now it won't even load my friggin game.
:verymad: BOYS!
gaah.gif

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
On that note: DAMN I wish I still back home. Rage 2010 is going to be fudgin' RIDICULOUS! They got internet connections for ALL the games.
I wanna go. So badly. T_T And the venue is like an hour away from my house - I could even have gone to Gold Reef City to cool down my temper at other players, and indulge in chocolates!

*is a very sad panda*
That's the thing that sucks about NZ. I don't think people even know what LAN is here. ;_;

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Should I or shouldn't I?
Will he back me up?
Will they eat me alive?
Should I do it anyway just to **** them off?
Yeah. Yeah, I think I will. ^_^

-edit-
Damn! C'mon!!!!!

Top Bottom