• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tonks;239707 said:
Okay. I give up. All these years I've wasted wondering what I've done wrong, changing my personality to prevent the beatings that happened anyway, and lying to family and friends about your mistakes...I could've done something meaningful with my life, do you know that? I'm tired of being ridiculed because I'm the only one in this god damned family who has enough brains to see what you're really up to. And that's sad, because even a trained chimpanzee could tell that nothing is right about you.

So enjoy this...these last few years of making me absolutely miserable just for existing. Just remember: Payback's a bitch, you mother****er.

And that, friends, was today's rant! Back to happy Tonks now ^_^

I wish you had it easier...

All these people who have the crappiest lives ever on here... I feel so... I dunno. But I have a better life than most people on here, and it makes me feel bad...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
It's not your fault, DT. Feeling bad because your life is decent just creates unneeded misery.

And in the end, it'll all work out...for me anyway.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^auuuuw Tonks :(
*huggles*

I posted a little teaser from my book in the fanfiction thread, for anyone that is bored enough to go have a read.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;239718 said:
^auuuuw Tonks :(
*huggles*

I posted a little teaser from my book in the fanfiction thread, for anyone that is bored enough to go have a read.

Speaking of books... I need to continue mine...

Would continuing my old two books be considered necro-posting?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Tonks;239707 said:
Okay. I give up. All these years I've wasted wondering what I've done wrong, changing my personality to prevent the beatings that happened anyway, and lying to family and friends about your mistakes...I could've done something meaningful with my life, do you know that? I'm tired of being ridiculed because I'm the only one in this god damned family who has enough brains to see what you're really up to. And that's sad, because even a trained chimpanzee could tell that nothing is right about you.

So enjoy this...these last few years of making me absolutely miserable just for existing. Just remember: Payback's a bitch, you mother****er.

And that, friends, was today's rant! Back to happy Tonks now ^_^

*Hugs Tonks*.

`Don`t worry...Be happy.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
So lemme get this straight, I'm the only medic in my team with three god damn snipers, and they can't even give covering fire on an objective from the highest god damn point in the map? Kay then.

---

*Hugglez Tonks*

aka958

Don't trust people
Hey Tonks! Everything is going to be all right! As long as you get it out of your system, the rage I mean.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I am in need of a good rant.<damn bastards>

God Dammit! Why is there a ****ing form for everything? I had to fill out 202 forms just for Finacial aid for the fall, and now I have to fill out a few more. I mean, COME ON!!! That is enough forms already! And Mom, I don't want to take classes all day long. I tutor in the afternoon and I would prefer to have the ability to get on this forum and RP and chat with my friends on here and be happy on here, and I can't do that with alot of classes and tutoring, so I am only taking 4 classes and that is is. No more. I don't care if I live with you, I am not going to drive myself crazy with boredom cuz I can't have any free time. Leave me alone!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I'd say I fit that Beware the Nice Ones trope perfectly, thanks ^_^

Thanks for the hugs, all.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
@Tonks *hug*
@Captain Ren *hugs you tight*
you are both my pals from now on ok things will be alright

thinking of Drawing Ren and Tonks a Picture on DEVart

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I kinda found a pic of a voice i heared in the back of my head something.

fire_demon.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rivers of boiling blood - hissing.
Darkness - sighs - whispers - quiet tormented sorrow.
Forlorn people upon a cliff - shoved toward the edge by Guilt.
Blood-curdling screams - of pain, of hopelessness, for help from souls - of rage, of insanity, of hate from the Torments.
A place void of humanity.
Burn, burn, burn - fuel the hate, the misery, the greed, the pain, the menacing power of your own demise. Fuel it with eternal fire, and burn.

...and that is all.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
GAH I'm so torn...

Do I continue my books or not?

Would it be considered necro posting if I do?

Would anyone even CARE?

Too many questions...

Top Bottom